Future Geocacher!!!

A very big congrats. And forget what others said about girls. I am so glad we had our daughter first I absolutely adore her and glad we got the 3 years to ourselves. I wouldnt trade having our daughter first for anything. And of course our son is getting into caching at 4 months old. Our daughter keeps talking about going treasure hunting and leaving mom and brother home. Cant beat that :-)

MH

A very big congrats. And forget what others said about girls. I am so glad we had our daughter first I absolutely adore her and glad we got the 3 years to ourselves. I wouldnt trade having our daughter first for anything. And of course our son is getting into caching at 4 months old. Our daughter keeps talking about going treasure hunting and leaving mom and brother home. Cant beat that :-)

MH

yeah! but wait until she gets dating age. :laughing:

A very big congrats.  And forget what others said about girls.  I am so glad we had our daughter first I absolutely adore her and glad we got the 3 years to ourselves.  I wouldnt trade having our daughter first for anything.  And of course our son is getting into caching at 4 months old.  Our daughter keeps talking about going treasure hunting and leaving mom and brother home.  Cant beat that :-)

MH

yeah! but wait until she gets dating age. :laughing:

That's what baseball bats and shotguns are for... hehehe

No, wait - If you look really close - Ahhhhhh, Looks just like dad! Congrats!!!

4b38b226-0e98-4de4-af34-b168c6030ba2.jpg

GoLeft

Oh Boy!!!!

Hey AH- Congrats!!!!! I am pushing for boys for you, my two will leave me with a little less stress come dating age. A little, but not a lot!

Boy, will your life change now. Particularly when your wife finds out how you announced it.

:laughing: Congratulations!

9 mos. from now, in the new "Family-Friendly" maternity rooms (with Playstation and Broadband) "Hey look, honey, there's a 2/2 ammo can with a travel bug in the woods behind the hospital! How far apart did you say your contractions were?"

72340433-1bae-4f3b-aade-c2bd371dfe97.jpg29a9bcbd-f9ae-4c47-93dd-59552f5fe7de.jpg72340433-1bae-4f3b-aade-c2bd371dfe97.jpg

The two lines means I created (with some help from my wife) a new geocacher!!!!!  I am so excited.  I just had to share with my friends in the community!!!!  We are due in March 2005.

Congratulations!

<_<btw, how did you fit him/her into your GPSr?? :laughing:

Best of luck!

Good luck. A bit early if you just took a pic of the test to show us, so I hope things go well.

A word of advice - buy everything YOU want now before any kids come along!

Naw...we took this test a little while back. Just now starting to tell people. I would be in trouble if I did that. "Hold on dont call anyone yet.....I need to get a pic of this on the geocaching website ASAP!!" HA! Do you not remember W.A.G.[/color]

Edited by AmishHacker
Enjoy, My baby is getting married this weekend and it just seems like a few years ago I was packing him around on my back and now he is going off on his own. I was told to try the dryer to shrink them and keep them babys but it didn't work.

I second Riddler's comment. My son Alaric is now 21, and it seems like yesterday, or at least last year he was born. Tell your wife to use the birthing chair if your hospital has one. Makes that delivery of a 9lb 8 oz baby much easier. (Had my daughter in a different hospital without the birthing chair and it was much harder even though she was only 7 lb 6 oz.)

And while we're on the subject, Alaric is a good name for a boy. (Pronounced Al ah rick) My son has always loved his name, which was after an ancestor.

Well now.  Your life just changed.  :blink:

Congrats, AH!

It's started already. People are telling you that your life is about to change. You hear it, and intellectually acknowledge the remark. But REMEMBER THIS---> Ten months from now, you are going to say OMG! Why didn't anyone tell me that my life would change so much?

The good news is that it's a change for the better (although there will be a few moments when you begin to doubt that). Get after your avitar work now, my friend. Little time for that after March '05

Again, congrats to you and Mrs. AH.

Edited by 2Est8Attys