Future Geocacher!!!

I know it is still a few days away, but I wanted to congratulate you and your wife. I know having a child has changed my life. I know people have commented that girls are more difficult when they reach dating age, but my two-and-a-half year old will give them a run for their money. Despite that, I would still call this the best move my wife and I ever made.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Fisher-Price primary colors GPSr next time I go to the toy store. :lol:

Wouldn't that be an e-trex yellow? [Note. I missed this thread when it was originally posted. Don't know how, but I did.]

Congrats on the baby.

Let us know if you ever get a free moment to come back in the fora.

We just had our calf moose a week ago. I'm waiting for her mother to allow her to go cahcing for the first time...

We had a couple of cachers here that took their newborns caching on the way home from the hospital. Took pictures and all. It was kinda nice.

Anyway, Congrats AmishHacker on your addition.

Congrats!! Did you say "with the help of your wife..." Just wait till you see her in labor you will see how little YOU had to do with it :lol: You will now take on a different type of Geocacheing. Lots more 1/1 cache's and when they are a little older you will find yourself "stocking" caches for your kids to find so they continue to cache with you. Our boys like to cache with us (ages 4 and 6) You just let them play on the playground after you find the cache and only seek out regular cache's so they get a prise. I can't emagin not haveing kids, I Love being a parent and you will too!!!

Should this thread even be posted? It has nothing to do with geocaching in any way, shape or form. I appreciate AH is well known on the boards but shouldn't this thread be moved to the Off Topic forum or at least to AmishHackers local forum where it will be seen by more of his local cachers?

And in closing, Congratulations AmishHacker. I wish you much joy in raising your child and I hope you realize how lucky you are.

Holy Cow ! How'd I miss this thread till now ?!?!? Congrats Hacker !!

Lots of advice could be given, but mine is simple; LOTS of pics and video. It never ceases to amaze me how unbelievably fast my son has grown and changed. 3 1/2 years has flown by, and the ride has been incredible. They do the most amazing, humorous things as they grow, you can NEVER record enough of it to look back on.

Besides, dragging out the albums and home videos is GREAT for getting rid of guests later in life.

:rolleyes:

It's A Boy!!!!!

Nature took over and we went in yesterday. He was born around 2:15 am today.

602175233203_0_ALB.jpg

David and Mother are doing great.

Thank you for all your toughts and prayers.

PS - Thank you to the Mods for letting me keep this thread open. I will close it down after a few days. BTW I did try and keep a Geocaching spin to it if you could tell.

FROM A PICTURE OF A PEE STICK TO THIS. GOD IS GREAT!!!!

It's A Boy!!!!!

Nature took over and we went in yesterday.  He was born around 2:15 am today.

602175233203_0_ALB.jpg

David and Mother are doing great.

Thank you for all your toughts and prayers.

PS - Thank you to the Mods for letting me keep this thread open.  I will close it down after a few days.  BTW I did try and keep a Geocaching spin to it if you could tell.

FROM A PICTURE OF A PEE STICK TO THIS.  GOD IS GREAT!!!!

David ***** ****.

That photo you posted looks just like you, dude.

Is his sock puppet BabyHacker?

Congrats, amigo!

:rolleyes:

darn, I can't view the pic for some reason. My 'puter says I don't have permission ( I even said 'pretty please' )

Anyways, congratulations to the Hacker family !!! SO many past things will seem so inconsequential for so long, but in the future, caching with your son will bring you a lot of joy.

1174229_200.JPG

The back-pack carrier & a jogging stroller are NECESSITIES !!!

AH: Its only TEOFYLAYKI. (The End of Your Life As You Know It). Congrats!

But the photo link has died. Hope you can repost it.

As to whether this is Off Topic, I seem to remember a few threads about what to name a new puppy. If that's on point, certainly this is too. Except that AH didn't give us the chance to name his new little waypoint.