[austin, Tx] Can You Help A Tb Out?

TresOkies

I had a quick trip to Austin on Monday and Tuesday. As it turned out, I didn't have much spare time to hunt for caches due to the rain and other constraints. On my way out of town, I stopped at the last 1/1 I could find long enough to put a couple of TBs in. One of the TBs wants to "turn around" at a cache in south Austin and then head back to it's home. The other TB had a goal but the goal wasn't marked on the bug itself, so I didn't realize that I screwed it up until I got to Oklahoma last week. The cache I placed them in was "School Days" in Round Rock. If you've visited that cache, you will remember that it's not very large, but it is well concealed.

I placed the Loney Star Pokey TB under the cache box and placed it back. It should be safe from the rain since the TB is in a ziploc. But, I don't want to take any chances, which is why I'm leaving this message. I felt bad about leaving it outside the cache container, but I would've felt worse about keeping the TB since I had held it for close to two months waiting on this trip.

The other TB, unfortunately, wanted to stay in California but the owner didn't make any markings on the TB itself to indicate that it had goals. If one of you is headed to CA some time soon, perhaps you could pick up "MISSION" from the cache.

Thanks for your help.

-E

I had a quick trip to Austin on Monday and Tuesday. As it turned out, I didn't have much spare time to hunt for caches due to the rain and other constraints. On my way out of town, I stopped at the last 1/1 I could find long enough to put a couple of TBs in. One of the TBs wants to "turn around" at a cache in south Austin and then head back to it's home. The other TB had a goal but the goal wasn't marked on the bug itself, so I didn't realize that I screwed it up until I got to Oklahoma last week. The cache I placed them in was "School Days" in Round Rock. If you've visited that cache, you will remember that it's not very large, but it is well concealed.

I placed the Loney Star Pokey TB under the cache box and placed it back. It should be safe from the rain since the TB is in a ziploc. But, I don't want to take any chances, which is why I'm leaving this message. I felt bad about leaving it outside the cache container, but I would've felt worse about keeping the TB since I had held it for close to two months waiting on this trip.

The other TB, unfortunately, wanted to stay in California but the owner didn't make any markings on the TB itself to indicate that it had goals. If one of you is headed to CA some time soon, perhaps you could pick up "MISSION" from the  cache.

Thanks for your help.

-E

I'll post a note to the Central Texas group and see if we can help it out....I'm not up for a drive all the way north to RR, but sure someone's out that way....