Moving And Leaving Caches Behind

Greeting Fellow Cachers,

Well the time has come for me to leave this wonderful country of Japan.

Compass Rose and I have had the time of our lives out here and have explored about all we can explore for this time around. It has been a wonderful ride.

Anyway, as we leave here, we plan on leaving many of the caches we have placed behind. We are finding cachers to "adopt these caches" so that when we settle in our new home in Utah, we can begin the process again.

I need to ensure that we are in COMPLIANCE with the spirit and intent of the guidlines of Geocaching before I leave. Please check out an example of one of the caches already ADOPTED by a fellow cacher to ensure all on my bases are covered and I can continue on with geocaching when I get to Utah without any problems.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...87-8fe25766839a

Any caches that are not adopted will be retreived and archieved, but I don't believe that will happen.

Thanks for any input.

Wanderingson

Edited by Wanderingson

I'm moving in a week from Germany back to the USA. I decided to archive my caches and relocate them with their contents to a new area. I hope the articles that were placed in them will be enjoyed by other cachers. It's almost like the international cachce trades that have happen, except I'm moving them.

Here is the discussion that helped in making my decision to archive them:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...topic=73716&hl=