Scg Forum Withdrawal!

Brainerd

I'm having a difficult time dealing with not being able to post to the SCG Forums. :bad:

Post.

Whew. That feels better.

-----------

FYI...I have an appointment with a therapist tomorrow. She specializes in Internet chat room disabilities. :bad:

Edited by Brainerd
I'm having a difficult time dealing with not being able to post to the SCG Forums.  :bad:

Post.

Whew. That feels better.

-----------

FYI...I have an appointment with a therapist tomorrow. She specializes in Internet chat room disabilities.  :bad:

I'm with you, Brainerd - I haven't experienced withdrawal pangs like this since I stopped smoking 15 years ago!

What I miss is not so much the posting, as it is being able to check the "traffic flow" - to see who's on at any given time, to see who's on when I'm not -- how strange it feels to be the only one on-line, etc.

And of course I miss reading the new and old posts and the responses.

It's kind of like missing a friend. :bad:

Am I dating myself

Isn't that illegal? :DB)

No. It's a sin but there's no laws covering it. [insert song: I'm My Own Grandpa] B)

Oh, back to the topic. There was a time when there was more local chatter. I'm not sure what happened to all of us but I think it involved getting too busy working [when life is real about playing].

What's SCG by the way? Sure Can't Geocache?? B) UPDATE: Ups, I figured that out.

Edited by Green Achers
All right... where's my bbs? This is another example if the MIB taking over the world.... I just bought 17 rolls of aluminum foil..... try to come get me now...

Dude, you got the foil wrapped too tight again--easy does it!

Now then, everyone just take a deep breath, relax, and we'll try to get through this together....

Dave_W6DPS

For the first time, I got something other than a "web site not found" message. Now I'm getting a page from vDeck, possibly Rich's new ISP. Hopefully, all the pieces are being put back together, and the site will be up shortly.

Yep, it appears he's setting back up. The index takes you to a directory that isn't yet complete.

Soon.

Almost... Almost!

I'm not going to say "Promises, promises..." No siree!

But Rich does seem to have changed since he went blonde....

Actually, if I'd just returned from vacation, and was facing the resumption of 6 volunteer hours a day, 7 days a week -- which is what our Rich does -- I'd keep that website disabled just as long as I could!

RightOn, FullOn!