Complete Idiot's Guide...

M_an_M

It's funny how they'll make a book about anything, but everything you need to know about geocaching is covered on this site.

All the info you need may be on this site, but not ALL in one central location, like this book would provide. And unless you've got some very high-tech equipment, you cant take the info on this web page out into the woods with you! :mad:

It's funny how they'll make a book about anything, but everything you need to know about geocaching is covered on this site.

All the info you need may be on this site, but not ALL in one central location, like this book would provide. And unless you've got some very high-tech equipment, you cant take the info on this web page out into the woods with you! :mad:

Once you're on the trail, you shouldn't still be reading the manual.

Some of the many topics that have discussed this book, and a few other mainstream books, are this topic, this other topic, and this other other topic.

I used "complete idiot" as my search term, which was kinda fun.

So I think it's safe to say that there is no shortage of complete idiots in the forums.  :D

:mad:

Glad I had already finished breakfast when I read that!

i'm just glad i wasn't drinking any liquids. :huh:

Well, there's nothing wrong with having a reference available to you out in the field, right? I don't know about you, but I can't read a big instruction manual and remember everything thats in it.

I'm wondering when someone will pen The Complete Idiot's Guide to Complete Idiot's Guides.

Well, there's nothing wrong with having a reference available to you out in the field, right?

If that were the case, the book would be available only as a download for PDAs ...

Edited by BassoonPilot

All the info you need may be on this site, but not ALL in one central location, like this book would provide. And unless you've got some very high-tech equipment, you cant take the info on this web page out into the woods with you! ;)

Well, there's nothing wrong with having a reference available to you out in the field, right? I don't know about you, but I can't read a big instruction manual and remember everything thats in it.

I...iin...iiinstt..tt.trururction maan..u.ual? Whats that? If I have one I dont use it.

With so many horror stories in the forums, it should become a pretty popular trade item!

Then again, I can recommend quite a few people already here that should read it! Maybe buy one and make a travelbug out of it?

Edited by joefrog