Nearby Town Listed

SkydiverBC

I find it very time consuming to search through all the cache listings to find any nearby that I can hunt for. Is there anyway to determine if the cache is nearby without looking at the details page?

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Skydiver it looks like a shortage of caches in your area. You may have to generate some interest in the sport yourself. Word-of-mouth and show-and-tell are good but a real interest arouser is a story in the newspaper. See if you can get the local fish and chips wrapper to do an article on geocaching. A lot of us got into it because of reading about it or seeing a clip on TV.

Best of luck, Olar

lach.gif

I will look into posting an article in th elocal paper. I'm going to Port Alberni in 2 weeks and will be able to hunt down a few when I get there.

Thanks again for the help.

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.