I Just Have To Vent!!

Now see that?  You came in all needing to vent, and now you've got a pocket full of compliments and you're blushing.  The forums don't HAVE to be a negative place!!!

OMG, now I am laughing, and people in the office are staring. hehehehee. :P

I still hate beer coasters in caches! ;)

So do I. They do me no good when I have a cool beer in my hand and the last coaster I saw was 120 miles away at the end of a half mile hike.

:bad: How about my bringing Travel Bugs into our fair city from business trips all over the Eastern US, and they just sit for weeks sometimes without being grabbed.

:bad: How 'bout the folks that grab TBs and don't bother logging the retrieve or leave. TBs are a special find for some of us, and in some areas, they are scarce and sought after things. :bad:

B) How about my bringing Travel Bugs into our fair city from business trips all over the Eastern US, and they just sit for weeks sometimes without being grabbed.

:D How 'bout the folks that grab TBs and don't bother logging the retrieve or leave. TBs are a special find for some of us, and in some areas, they are scarce and sought after things. B)

Well, yeah, I can see how that might be irritating.

I e-mailed a cacher to remind him to log the TB he retrieved from the cache that I placed it in. He told me he was going to, but he has yet to do it. In the meantime, other cachers have complained in the logs about not finding a TB there..... Definitely not fair.

I'm fairly certain you have the option of logging that bug out of your cache so that others don't see it as being there.

Ooops. You can, as the cache owner that it was last seen in, "Mark the Bug as Missing" by clicking the bug icon on your cache page. Perhaps if you put a note that it's no longer in the cache but someone hasn't logged it into their possesion, they'll finally get the hint. At least others won't be looking for it to be there.

PS Are you sure they're not twins? :ph34r:

Edited by E = Mc2
Pipanella, just for interest's sake... WHAT CARD IS IT??

I used to play and I would like to know. Thanks.

Xira Arien was the only name I saw in any of the logs. However, if he is leaving $2.50 cards in all caches he is trading better than I am.

I have noticed while caching with nieces, nephew, family and friends Value of trade items is different for each person in a group. Game cards that my nephew has traded had special value to him because he played the game. I discussed the trade even concept and he assured me that anyone that played the game would want the cards he has to trade. My niece traded her last dollar to get a jingle bell necklace from a cache. Many items I use as trade items were not valuable $0.50 but are traded for quickly for their collector value, fun value or neat value.