If You Find Me - Log Me!

hedberg

Hehe, cool idea. For a moment, I thought you were referring to Johan Hedburg, the backup goalie for the Vancouver Canucks. I figured it was a joke about the possibility of him being traded or something.

I like the idea of a human celebrity travel bug. If you can get a picture of yourself with a certain celebrity, that makes the human celebrity bug "yours" until someone else gets a picture with him/her.

Is that a good idea?

I am also my own TB, and so is Mushtang, if I remember correctly...

Yep, I made myself into a TB after reading about someone else doing it. I added pictures of me with the TB dog tag onto my TB page that I thought were pretty neat.

The purpose of my personal TB is different from Hedberg's in that I'm the only one that logs myself in and out of caches. I do this to keep up with the milage I've travelled as the crow flies.

Hedberg is a TB for other people to log when they see him wearing the shirt at caches and cache events. This is a very cool idea and different from any that I've heard of. I'm not sure how he'll get logged if someone spots him at the grocery store. :o

A Walk with Webfoot is my personal travel bug, keeps track of where my finds are. No one else has access to the number or can see where I've been unless you look me up or have me on your watch list.

I like the Tee-Shirt Idea though. I do have two spare bugs lying around here that I could make a Tee-Shirt/Caching shirt out of. But, I fear that it wouldn't get many logs. I've only met two other cachers while out on hikes.

I think it's a great idea, regardless of who did it before!

On the other hand, given the wording of the shirt you may want to be a BIT careful which parks you wear that shirt around, especially if you're bent over the cache! :o:P:P

Edited by joefrog
I've only met two other cachers while out on hikes.

I feel honored to be 50% of your total run-ins!

Now I know if I see you post something about "the cachers I've run into" there's a 50% chance that it's about me :P .

So, is there proper etiquette for "grabbing" a human TB? Could cause a cacher to get slapped, me thinks. :o

I've only met two other cachers while out on hikes.

I feel honored to be 50% of your total run-ins!

Now I know if I see you post something about "the cachers I've run into" there's a 50% chance that it's about me :P .

So, is there proper etiquette for "grabbing" a human TB? Could cause a cacher to get slapped, me thinks. :o

I must apologize. I've run into three cachers. I'd forgotten about my run-in with a cacher down in SoCal where I live.

I've run into more cachers in your neck of the woods than in mine. Go figure. And one of the cachers I ran into in your neck of the woods, was from my neck of the woods.

Methinks there's too many necks in the woods in this post.

Hmmm, I have a huge problem now. You want me to find celebs, that's no problem. I own a limousine company... But wearing a TB t-shirt are not the kind of working clothes I usally wears.. :o

So what shall I do..? :P

Wear the shirt under your uniform and sometime during the evening, flash 'em the shirt. :P

Hmmm, I have a huge problem now. You want me to find celebs, that's no problem. I own a limousine company... But wearing a TB t-shirt are not the kind of working clothes I usally wears.. :P

So what shall I do..? :o

I'd say make it into a taxi cab service, but your English is too good for that. :P