How Do I Place My Geocoin In The Proper Cache?

BilboB

While logging a find the other day, I mistakenly dropped a Geocoin off in the wrong online log. When I figured out my error, I could not move the Geocoin back to the proper cachesite. I had to go and place the Geocoin in an "undetermined site". How can I change it to represent the proper placing? The choices are only "move to previous site" or "undetermined site". I wrote a note on the proper cachesite, but unless someone reads it, it does not show up on the list of sites for a specific area. I also deleted the log entry on the Geocoin website. Just cant figure out how to put it where it is suppose to go. Thanks to all who help.

While logging a find the other day, I mistakenly dropped a Geocoin off in the wrong online log. When I figured out my error, I could not move the Geocoin back to the proper cachesite. I had to go and place the Geocoin in an "undetermined site". How can I change it to represent the proper placing? The choices are only "move to previous site" or "undetermined site". I wrote a note on the proper cachesite, but unless someone reads it, it does not show up on the list of sites for a specific area. I also deleted the log entry on the Geocoin website. Just cant figure out how to put it where it is suppose to go. Thanks to all who help.

If you have the coin number you should be able to log a "pick up" of the coin and then place it in the proper cache.

Hope that helps. :lol: