North West Gathering

After getting gentle hints from the two johns (jstead and seasider) i've had a chat with Diane - the lovely landlady at the foot in billinge and she says she'd be happy to have us on the afternoon/evening of Saturday 10th July.

I have to confirm within the next few days so if youre interested, please let me know. sorry about the shortish notice.

coords etc to follow.

best regards

Inuk

Up for it!! :lol:

A good location for an event cache!

Billinge is only 5 miles off junction 23 of the M6 so would be within range for the Welsh & Midland cachers as well!! :lol:

And of course the Yorkie lot can head down the M62 and then go a couple of junctions north on the M6. <_<

Cheers!

Seasider

:( North West Gathering now confirmed for Saturday 10th July 1:00pm onwards at the Holts Arms in Billinge.

Coords are N 53° 31.110 W 002° 42.943 (WGS84) British Grid: SD 52643 2663.

Hope you can make it! :D

best regards

inuk

Is it already a cache event. If so what is the waypoint No please.

And I should be able to make it as my new job doesn't start until monday

BUMP!

For all those people attending who have already done the local caches, we are planning a new one which will be launched for the event. It will be puzzle based and the puzzle will be able to be solved from the comfort of the pub either individually or in teams.

The cache will not be released until on the day, and is of course subject to approval and us finding a good spot nearby to place it.

Tigger

For all those people attending who have already done the local caches, we are planning a new one which will be launched for the event. It will be puzzle based and the puzzle will be able to be solved from the comfort of the pub either individually or in teams.

The cache will not be released until on the day, and is of course subject to approval and us finding a good spot nearby to place it.

BUMP!!

Can't wait to see what devious little cache you have planned this time. Looking forward to Saturday's meet.

Joan

:P:(:P:(:P

Had a smashing time - thanks Inuk! Good to see you all again and to meet new people too!

Many thanks to Pengy&Tigger too for the puzzle cache. I manage to impress Elm'r with the speed of doing the logic puzzle - don't think he knew what a highly logical mind I possess! :D Great fun! Looking forward to logging it. B)

Cheers!

Mrs Bugz <-- keep forgetting to add that! :D

Edited by BugznElm'r

;) We dont believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have missed another northwest meet and this one is a only a couple of minutes walk from our house. If it aint shifts, prior engagements or something we always miss them, never mind this time we had a great reason and that is we were in the Seychelles on our honeymoon, so we suppose lying on a white sandy beach with palm trees and crystal clear water must be a good match for a night in the "Foot"

So maybe we will get to meet everyone one day!

poshandbecks

;)  We dont believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have missed another northwest meet and this one is a only a couple of minutes walk from our house. If it aint shifts, prior engagements or something we always miss them, never mind this time we had a great reason and that is we were in the Seychelles on our honeymoon, so we suppose lying on a white sandy beach with palm trees and crystal clear water must be a good match for a night in the "Foot"

So maybe we will get to meet everyone one day!

poshandbecks

;) Congratulations on your marriage 11_3_2.gif