Aren't Yellow Jeep Tbs Supposed To Be Yellow?

WH

I say as long as it's a Jeep it's ok. I just painted one red.

That purple one though insn't the original Jeep. Swapping removed the serial number from circulation though the dog tag is the same. You red one still has the "VIN" so to speak. So does Squealys purple one.

We need to get the Scooby gang on this one and solve the mystery!

Actually, some things are done on purpose - but I guess I didn't expect "experienced" cachers (or at least people with a lot of posts - who tend to talk about Geocaching etiquette) to cheat.

School is always open, son, anytime you want to attend...

Hey, it's not about the numbers, it about the fun! <_<  :lol:

What he said!

How could it be cheating? There is no prize for finding one, other then the chance to enter the photo/essay contest. Not like i don't already have 35 other jeep4x4.gif icon's in my profile I could use for that. Nope, it was just some good natured fun with another cacher experienced enough to know not to post the TB's serial number. Thanks for playing.

Edited by Mopar
Actually, some things are done on purpose - but I guess I didn't expect "experienced" cachers (or at least people with a lot of posts - who tend to talk about Geocaching etiquette) to cheat.

School is always open, son, anytime you want to attend...

Cheat? Who's cheating? Was there a test? :lol:

Relax -- nobody's cheating, we're just having some fun. Prime example of why you don't show the tag number in the logs!

Edited by joefrog

Awww, squealy done squealed on us and stopped all the fun. :lol:

Was this cheating any more than being able to solve a virtual cache question with some online sleuthing? And what about that string of German couch potato caches out there?

Oh the humanity! Bring the purity back to the RASH. :blink:

Awww, squealy done squealed on us and stopped all the fun. :lol:

Was this cheating any more than being able to solve a virtual cache question with some online sleuthing? And what about that string of German couch potato caches out there?

Oh the humanity! Bring the purity back to the RASH. ;)

Yep, Squealy squealed -- but for a teacher, he doesn't learn fast, LOL -- the number is still visible in one pic! :blink:

I think the # on the bottom was supposed to match up with the bug # on the page (not the tag) but they don't. I think they got lazy and just slapped the tags on the jeeps and sent them out...all of the Jeeps in SC started out yellow but I think I might give the two I still have a paint job, not a switch job, but actually paint them to match the caches they will start in!