Those Who Came Before

I miss someone, but I can't for the life of me think of his name. He and I got into quite an argument one day, then carried it over to PM's and emails, and finally sorted it out. Turned out we had quite a few very nice conversations after that (and he changed his username in the midst of all of that, so that's why I can't remember it). Give me time, I'll clear the cobwebs and come up with it..... :mad:

Ah, Rubbertoe and his dancing banana. Last I remember he moved and stopped posting about that time.

I also miss Boblog... 

Alas Rubbertoe, his dancing banana was cool (not that i enjoyed watching his banana dance or anything) :D Now, that "winking toe" of his did give me the heebie jeebies. B)

Boblog,,, nahhhhhhhh dont miss him!

Jolly B Good is another that i havnt seen in a long time!

Miss Jenn is making herself scarce too i think!!!

Ah, Rubbertoe and his dancing banana. Last I remember he moved and stopped posting about that time.

Alas Rubbertoe, his dancing banana was cool (not that i enjoyed watching his banana dance or anything) :D Now, that "winking toe" of his did give me the heebie jeebies. B)

Hey Rubbertoe posted TODAY too......

I think I recall a Hawk-eye geocide some time back.  Not sure what happened to Rubbertoe. He just fell off the face of the earth. I did see a post from him a few months ago. 

In addition to the ones above, here are some others who were frequent contributors but have disapperared, or now rarely post (can't say I miss one or two of them though):

Mr. Snazz

Fatthur

Cape Code Cache (I think he was a geocide)

Anton

VentureForth

Mikechim

DisQuoi (geocide)

Makaio

The Artful Dodger

Majicman

Hey,

I am so glad that I got 'last mention!"

P.S. I ain't really gone, I'm just mainly lurking...

--The One and Only -- majicman

Glad I got missed, I guess?

I still believe the vacation rule thing is/was biased and opinionated. There is no way to control it and no need to worry about it. Deal with it as you can and or may. There will thousands great "vacation" caches and many more ones that aren't classified as "vacation" ones that will go a miss far sooner. Or the fact they will be improperly placed or placed with very little thought or knowledge. Just like I mentioned before about how people placed caches without any finds. Now I see there is a thread about that and some "oldtimers" are now speaking up about it.

And for the record, I never told anyone how to do something. I have suggested ideas that might be better. I've also stood behind what I say. I'm not one just to sit back and accept every little thing. If I feel things are wong or could be better, I will speak. Not my problem if people don't like it. :D

"Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?"