Importing Waypoints In Mapopolis

Recently broke down and dropped the coin for Mapopolis for my Sony Clie. I am very happy with it, and for the most part the maps are very good. What would make it even better is being able to import a block of waypoints... say my .GPX file into it, so that I can see where all the local urban 'caches are. Is there a way to do this, or do I have to manually enter them one at a time? Thanks all! :)

Cachemate will export caches to Mapopolis. The caches go in your address book, so make absolutely certain that you make a new category for your caches in your address book, such as Geocaching, or you will spend lots of time removing them when you no longer need them. The coordinates are stored in the Custom1 field in the Palm address book, in the format Ndd.mm.mm Wdd.mm.mm, with a decimal between the degrees and minutes as well as between the minutes and decimal minutes. Weird, but that's the way Mapopolis does it.

Cachemate will export caches to Mapopolis. The caches go in your address book, so make absolutely certain that you make a new category for your caches in your address book, such as Geocaching, or you will spend lots of time removing them when you no longer need them. The coordinates are stored in the Custom1 field in the Palm address book, in the format Ndd.mm.mm Wdd.mm.mm, with a decimal between the degrees and minutes as well as between the minutes and decimal minutes. Weird, but that's the way Mapopolis does it.

:o Can anyone point me to a "How To" on this? I've looked and can't find any info on getting Cachemate data into Mapopolis.. thanks!

Mapopolis is no where near as slick as Streets and Trips for waypoints. Of course it beats the snot out of it in about every other catagory. Maybe they should fix this. I'd lay odds that geocachers are a very large part of their customer base.

Trippy has a tutorial he hosts somwhere. Maybe on MiGo's home page.? No luck. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person or wrong site.

Edited by Renegade Knight