Changed name

Freelens&Mosie

Due to the inability of the Stats site or maybe this sites hidden cache stats to recognize the"/" as a character, I've been forced to change our caching name from freelens/mosie to Freelens&Mosie. The question is do my old cache finds and hides automaticaly migrate to the new name or do I need to do something? Also what do I need to do to get things straight on Dan's page. Markwelling is acceptable. Thanks.

A day without sunshine is like ...night.

Your profile seems to show your old finds.

The stats page doesn't show any, though. To "force" it to update, go to this page and enter the URL unique cache identifier number (NOT the waypoint, but the number shown in the URL address following the "ID=" string), then click the "submit" button. It'll take a minute or two before you'll get the confirmation page. Unfortunately, you'll have to update for each of your finds. Also, it can take a while before your finds will actually show up.

Always wear proper caching safety equipment!

60748_1200.jpg

I updated my display name and all my stats got screwed up. I used the MISSING LOGS function and emailed Dan, neither of which fixed the problem. geocaching.com kept accurate track of my logs but the stats page still sometimes logs the find under my old name, new name, or both names.

---------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Lyra:

Your profile seems to show your old finds.

The stats page doesn't show any, though. To "force" it to update, go to http://www.insidecorner.com/geocaching/stats/fixcache.cgi page and enter the URL unique cache identifier number (NOT the waypoint, but the number shown in the URL address following the "ID=" string), then click the "submit" button. It'll take a minute or two before you'll get the confirmation page. Unfortunately, you'll have to update for each of your finds. Also, it can take a while before your finds will actually show up.

Always wear proper caching safety equipment!

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/60748_1200.jpg

Mine was doing exactly the same thing. Sometimes the stats page would log it under my old name, sometimes the new name, or sometimes both. So I changed my display name back to my old name, editted all logs that were missing, then submitted all missing logs to the stats page. Now the stats page is up to date.

quote:
Originally posted by TeamBullivant:

This has never worked for me either...I had used the same username sence day one but I use a different log in name and geocaching.com has always logged all my caches with both under the user name but dan's site puts them under one or the other. it's been driving me nuts and don't know how to fix it.