Arizona Geocache Club/group?

Team J

Are there any Geocaching Groups or Clubs in Arizona? I've tried searching, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I just keep finding actual cache listings in Arizona.

I live in the Sierra Vista area and think that a group for this area (or this state; possibly with sub-areas organized under the state org.) would help in knowing things like what parks/areas have been declared off limits to Geocaching. If nothing else, it would give us an org. to get those Jeep TB's sent to for distribution!

It would make organizing events and discussing issues particular to us easier to do. If there is an organization(s) already in place, please help me find it. Otherwise, anyone who has the resources interested in taking up the challenge?

Thanks for that webpage! It's better than nothing. I'd love to have forums, monthly meetings, and the like. I'll be moving in November so I don't think I'm the one to start working on it. Widget, I know about the cache's in the Sierra Vista area (zip 85613), but not about many outside of that area. My GC Zone runs from Sierra Vista to Bisbee, and is starting to include Tombstone. I found one in Benson, and I have found a few in Tucson, and they were worthwhile. Let me know if you need info on these areas.

Greetings!! I to am from Sierra Vista and would like to possibly organize a group.. I am open to suggestions from anyone of interest.. I have been Caching in the SV area, Benson, Tombstone and Bisbee areas and would certainly like to broaden my horizon by doing much more in other areas.. Myslef and another from Tombstone are planning an Event Cache in the very near future located in Tombstone, so keep your eyes peeled for that!! :)

Team Furnas Hooligans