Logging Tbs

Pipes McGee

i look at my travel bugs, actually, my daughters look at their travel bugs about once a week. if someone has it, we send them an email reminding them to move it on. if it has disappeared from a cache, i email the last person there or the one who said they took it. usually does the trick. some people don't know what to do with the bugs when they get them.

Sometimes when I am reading cache logs, someone will say there aren't any TB's in the cache, even tho the page states there are some. I'll quite often read the older logs, find out who claims to have taken it, and remind them in an email that they need to log it out of the cache. :D Not only does this clean up the cache page but I won't end up looking for something that isn't there, either. :P

I think the newer people may not know all the steps they need to take with a TB and the more senior ones get sidetracked. ;)

Of course, there are those (thankfully) few scums that keep the TB's for themselves. :D So what can we do about them?