Problems Logging A Tb

Ok, so it's been awhile since we had been caching - life got in the way, etc. So we've started up again, and the other night picked up a TB from one cache and dropped it in another the same night. Got home, tried to log it, used the number at the top of the bug page where it says 'Use TBXXXX to reference this travel bug'. Entered my log, submitted it, and got a message saying there was no match for that number.

Oops, was that number different than the one actually on the bug and we were supposed to have written that down? :) So I emailed the owners of the bug and admitted out mistake, asking if they could please send me the number so I could log the bug and keep it's progress going. No answer.

So I emailed the cachers who placed it before we found it - success! They emailed back with the code they used. So I happily went to log the bug this morning using that number - got the same message - no match. ;)

I don't get it - what number do I need??? Am I doing this wrong or is there a glitch in the system? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rhubarb

Edit: Nevermind! Good grief, I have really slipped back to rookie mode - the number from the previous cacher had a space in it, and I had just copied and pasted it right out of my email. Took the space out and got it logged. Ignore my post! Lesson learned!

:D

Edited by Pilgrim, Rhubarb, & Sweet Pea