Need A Cache To Drop Some Tbs In Dayton Oh

Boomer Babe

Traveling to Dayton to visit colleges tomorrow and Friday (6/17 and 6/18). I have researched a couple of caches near I 75 and Little York Raod but really am looking for a quick stop to drop off some TBs which need to get moving. Anyone have a suggestion for a quick, EZ cache as we won't have much time when we are there? Thanks

I'd recommend some of the caches in Huber Heights Large caches in easy to reach destinations. The container size is probably going to be your biggest problem. A lot of small containers in the area last time we did a trip.

Edited by Bjorn74

I would definitely NOT recommend the Happy Trails by Beelzebob cache on the south side of Dayton.

I have a Travel Bug "Iron Will Racing Bug" right now that wants to go there but the cache is trash. The container (ammo can) is gone and the owner (Beelzebob) has not logged on since September 27, 2003.

My real question is -

Should I replace the cache container as I did for another cache in Columbus last year and place the TB there or place the TB into another cache?

I have found this cache already so I know the location. The Travel Bug owner has not responded to the my log telling him that the cache is missing.

I'll be passing through the area next week on my way to Cincinnati and can't decide on a course of action. I don't think I should attempt to adopt this cache since I'm not in Dayton that often.

I would definitely NOT recommend the Happy Trails by Beelzebob cache on the south side of Dayton.

the cache is trash. The container (ammo can) is gone and the owner (Beelzebob) has not logged on since September 27, 2003.

My real question is -

Should I replace the cache container

Is the cache actually there ( and if so, WHAT is there?)

(And if the cache isn't there, where are the DNFs??)

One man's opinion: If the cache is missing and the owner isn't around, "should be archived".

OK, I went back and read the last 3 logs. No container, cache contents in plastic bags...

Still sounds like it should be archived...but alert the administration since they'll probably want the geolitter removed.

Edited by beejay&esskay