Your Personal Homing Beacon (gps)

uLocate is now availabel for FREE and will soon go commercial.

Check it out!

====================================================================================================================

ADS from the WebSite:

====================================================================================================================

Mobility is a fact of life. Family schedules have become increasingly complicated, and concern for aging parents and children is ever present. uLocate has developed a cost effective service that provides reassurance and peace of mind.

The uLocate service enables you to:

View the locations of all family members on the web site or your phone

Review all the locations visited during a specified time frame

Permit individuals to view your location on a temporary basis

Be alerted when individuals arrive or depart from specified locations

How it works

uLocate's platform takes advantage of cell phones that can establish and transmit latitude and longitude using the government's Global Positioning System (GPS). Currently, we support the Motorola i730, i88s and i58sr on the following carrier networks:

Nextel

Southern LINC

TELUS Mobility (MIKE)

We also support all models of the Benefon and Trimble's TrimTrac on GSM networks. Additional phones and carriers will be supported as they become location aware.

I think that a lot of the new phones have the GPS chip in them already Mine does and it is at least a year-old verizon phone. The chip is also used to help locate 911 emergency phone calls, assuming the dispatch center that you call has the technology, they can pinpoint your location and help "come and save you"...

I do not have kids. And if I did, I hope that I would be able to locate them with the help of them being "honest".....lol...but we all know that is not going to happen. So tracking them will be great..

Of course, they will just give their phone to a friend or tie it to the dog as they go out partying somewhere else....cant win not matter what we do.

I assume it will be a problem for those who cheat on their marriage too!!!

mark

wgs84