What? No Maps?

Maybe it's just me being stupid, but I can't seem to find a way to access the cache maps any more. I used to access them via "United Kingdom" link and there was a link which said "Map". That link has disappeared. I used the maps a lot - found them really useful for planning caches along a route etc.

Hi Alibi? Encountered exactly the same prob. as you (the 'United Kingdom' link not there!), until info gleaned from FoF recently re adapting the URL to get maps.

As mentioned, the GUK, Geocaching UK, site is vy good for 'seeing' them also.

p.s FoF's a bad influence when recruiting geocachers...too good!... you'll regret it and will be looking for some form of addiction therapy b4 2 long!! ...Oh!, send me the co-ords when you find that therapy location, as I want to be second to find at least!..and may well even place a TB there!

Rgds and Gd GC! DD ;)

p.s FoF's a bad influence when recruiting geocachers...too good!... you'll regret it and will be looking for some form of addiction therapy b4 2 long!! ...Oh!, send me the co-ords when you find that therapy location, as I want to be second to find at least!..and may well even place a TB there!

Rgds and Gd GC! DD ;)

Ha!Ha! I was probably an easy target for FoF though - I really didn't need much convincing! Unfortunately, I am already addicted and experience withdrawal symptoms when not able to go out caching. Can't even remember what I used to do with my weekends before being "recruited"!

Be handy if the map flashed new caches!!, discovered and now saved in favourites,

Regions easier to see whole UK with links at side.

;) Hands covered in black paint doing a couple of caches for the weekend!! :) "I AM NOT ADDICTED!"

Do i put them Higher or Lower!

Edit: Flaming Spel Chex Igould do bitter un mi oone

Edited by Snaik