New Approver? I Am Confused!

Imajika

Hey there! I submitted a new cache tonight which was approved VERY quickly! Co Admin has always approved my caches. I know Co Admin is doing okay right now because I was at his house yesterday. :D

Today's cache was approved by Electric Mouse. It says s/he is a charter member but the account was made on 04/15/2004.

Believe me, I am NOT complaining about Electric Mouse. S/he was FAST in approving my cache and I really appreciate it!

I was just a bit surprised to see someone other than Co Admin approving my caches. So we have a new Colorado area approver? Or has Electric Mouse always been an approver and I just always got Co Admin approving mine? Either way, it's cool!

Thanks again to the approvers for always getting to my cache approvals FAST!

Okay, thanks for the reply!

And thanks to Electric Mouse for approving my cache so fast! The cache was part of the cache exchange and I wanted to get it active quickly!

Team Yatta mailed a ready-to-hide cache to a cacher in Denmark and he sent us one as well. I just got it in the mail today and we ran right out to hide it. It's so cool to see cache goodies from other countries!

I've had caches approved by:

9key (9)

CO Admin (3)

Team Misguided (1)

Brokenwing (1)

Tennessee Geocacher (1)

SoCalAdmin (1)

Of course, 9key was the approver for my area before CO Admin took over. I placed one in California after asking SoCalAdmin about it.

CO has only approved half of the caches I've placed since he became an approver (not including the CA one).

Edited by Team GPSaxophone

Electric Mouse is a new approver in the Midwest. I have nothing but good things to say about everything e-mouse has done.

And that's odd considering what a buttmuch I usually am.

The timing is excellent too. In my opinion Mtn-man and CO admin could both use the break to deal with things that are a lot more important that geocaching. Having someone else to fill in the gap is one of the best things that could happen.

Edited by bons

Until CO Admin wraps up a well-deserved break from his volunteer duties, a few of us are filling in for him. This Pennsylvania boy, for example, is trying his best to understand maps full of BLM land, national parks, reservations and really, really empty space. Electric Mouse is one of the other reviewers who has been nice enough to help out.

CO Admin has done countless favors to assist the rest of us when we've needed help. This is an excellent opportunity for some of us to pay back his many kindnesses.

We would ask that geocachers in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico be extra patient. We may ask really dumb questions, or take extra time with your cache submission. If you are mean to the substitute teacher, we will leave a note behind.

CO Admin is doing well and sends his regards. You will note that he's posting to the forums again already!

We would ask that geocachers in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico be extra patient. We may ask really dumb questions, or take extra time with your cache submission. If you are mean to the substitute teacher, we will leave a note behind.

Don't hesitate to ask us locals for help if you don't understand something on the map.

Electric Mouse, Keystone Approver and Tennessee Geocacher were very kind to cover for me the last week and a half. I am very thankful to them for all the work they did in addition to their own areas.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CO Admin