Yellow Jeep Maintenance

I got a delivery of Yellow Jeeps tonight (Sunday). Woohoo! I'm so stoked. I have a travel bug hostel all ready to put out on I-40 and I was waiting on the Jeeps to christen it.

In my excitement to extricate one of the little guys from the plastic carrier, I had a little accident. The chain is connected over the roll bar, which is nothing more than a piece of plastic that isn't glued on. The roll bar popped back from the metal body and so the dog tag can slip off.

I'll use some hot glue to make everything right again. But, I'm concerned about the long-term stability of leaving the chain looped over the roll bar. I'd hate for little yellow jeeps to get separated from their tags. Has anyone customized their Jeeps prior to sending them out?

-E

Has anyone customized their Jeeps prior to sending them out?

Funny you would mention that...

I have thought about putting a small GC.com logo on the hood of a few and then see how long they go with the logo intact. I thought that would look pretty cool!