Get Well Soon Mrs Mtn-man

WH

Oh man. blush.gif

I'm sort of sorry about my post. I got really mad when I saw that post in the other topic. What I wanted to say there was far worse. I probably should not have said anything though.

After seeing the car I am a firm believer in airbags. She is doing much better today but it will be a long healing process. We have been through a lot of ice yesterday and today. She is a trooper though. She is wanting to get a wheelchair so she can go to work! I am blessed to have such a great gal and even more so that she was not hurt any more than she was.

:lol:

Thank you all for your kind words. They really mean a lot.

That's terrible news, but I'm glad that she will recover. Thank God for that.

Hey, Mrs mtn-man, I bet if you let that cute little puppymonster cuddle up with you, it will speed your healing. Pups are good at that...even better than us cats.

Prayers for a complete recovery are coming your way from the kitties on the west coast.

Man that just sucks.

Ditto to the all get well's and wishes. I understand how you feel; Shadowgal was in a bad wreck two years ago. I brought a pic of Bean, the sometimes geodog to the hospital for her to see when she woke up. He's much cuter than me. Dogs, (and cats) do have magical healing powers that we mere mortals will never understand.

Hope she can get back on the trails with you soon.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope Mtn-Woman is back on her feet and well very soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Mtn-man, be a good nurse, I've been there, done that. Make sure she has everything she needs before you leave the house. Crosswords, access to the forums, pitcher of water and a glass, good reading materials, lunch made, and for heaven's sake, make her stay home till she's well enough to work again! Although getting right back to it might be good for her, let her do what she thinks is best! And tell her we're all rooting for her speedy recovery.

I hope you get well soon, Mrs. Mtn-man.

We need you to keep Mtn-man in line. :D

On a more serious note:

Don't try to rush things. Take your time and heal completely before you try to do anything that might make things worse.

Follow your doctor's advice!

Oh, and don't let the doctor examine you naked.

Make him put some clothes on first. :D