Bill & Gary's Excellent Adventure Iii

Trail Bandits

Haven't done Version III, yet. But, version II was phenomenal, and we are planning our summer vaction around this cache. We'll be headed out to MI for the July 4th week, so if anyone wants to join some New Jersey folks on this one, we'll be glad to have you along ... or tag along, whichever it might be.

It was fun. Was nice to finally use my absailing and hang gliding skills. Think it would have been easier if we'd brought an extra 100' of rope and a 10' pole though. I think the best part was tring to reach the 4th stage while avoiding the rabid badgers (the King Cobra near the 2nd stage wasn't as hard as we'd expected since we remembered to bring a mongoose with us this year).

I highly recommend this cache to anyone with a few hours to spare curled up in a fetal postion in the woods, wondering how anyone could put together such an evil cache.

Wulf :D

Edited by Team Tigger International
Haven't done Version III, yet.  But, version II was phenomenal, and  we are planning our summer vaction around this cache.  We'll be headed out to MI for the July 4th week, so if anyone wants to join some New Jersey folks on this one, we'll be glad to have you along ... or tag along, whichever it might be.

I was hoping to re-join another group to get some more pictures of this excellent cache. I had even discussed doing it with another cacher on the the Independence Day weekend.

I'll be glad to join you for a good laugh :) (whoops, I meant to help you along in your hunt).

:blink: We started geocaching in August and quickly learned that this was the cache to do. It (they?) certainly lived up to our expectations and more. We couldn't have done it without our friends Hard Oiler, ThumbBody and our new friends 2 Geeks and a GPS. It was incredible the things Bill and Gary had us do. Can't wait for next year.

I did the B&GIII cache with victorymike and Boaterchick and I have to say - it WAS an excellent adventure.

This is a challenge cache though. Not one you can expect to do too quickly or maybe even on a single day. Without error, you could probably complete it in under 8 hours.

I love the B&G series. Have done all three now and they are just great. I definitely plan on doing the other 13 caches but am going to try to do it in a single day if I get the chance. Also Oakland County Parks are placing 12 caches in their parks that will go live on July 4. So if you're coming to cache in this area (Oakland County) for the July 4 weekend there will be PLENTY of caches for you to hunt :huh: