Us Topo V. City Select

Just got my Garmin 60CS, along with the US Topo and City Select. I loaded a mapset into the unit of both the Topo and the City Select for the areas I generally intend to use the unit in, and have so far only used the auto-routing stuff (being totally new to a GPS with any mapping capability.)

So….how do I get the unit to switch to the Topo map when I get to an area for hiking, geocaching, etc.

I know, I could probably spend an hour or more reading the manuals and searching the forums, but having already spent half an hour doing so, with no luck…

Thanks.

KeepOnTruckin

Go to the "Map" page on the GPSr. Press "Menu" and then scroll to "Map Setup". Then press "Enter". Then scroll over to the "Circle - I" icon - that will display a list of individual map segements that are in your GPSr. Then, press the Menu button again - that will display a menu of various map options including which map title to display ("Show Topo" or "Show City Select"). Scroll to highlight which one you want the GPSr to show, and then press "Enter".

Edited by Neo_Geo