Oops ignore this.

briansnat

I voted for ignore myself. I feel that ignore is the best choice because there are so many times when people don't ignore when they should. Ignore will get my vote probably every time.

BTW. Nice avatar, she's cute icon_wink.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Around, New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

ig·nore Pronunciation Key (g-nôr, -nr)

tr.v. ig·nored, ig·nor·ing, ig·nores

To refuse to pay attention to; disregard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[French ignorer, from Old French, from Latin ignrre. See gn- in Indo-European Roots.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ig·nora·ble adj.

ig·norer n.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

ignore

Ig*nore", v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ignored; p. pr. & vb. n. Ignoring.] [L. ignorare; pref. in- not + the root of gnarus knowing, noscere to become acquainted with. See Know, and cf. Narrate.] 1. To be ignorant of or not acquainted with. [Archaic]

Philosophy would solidly be established, if men would more carefully distinguish those things that they know from those that they ignore. --Boyle.

2. (Law) To throw out or reject as false or ungrounded; -- said of a bill rejected by a grand jury for want of evidence. See Ignoramus.

3. Hence: To refuse to take notice of; to shut the eyes to; not to recognize; to disregard willfully and causelessly; as, to ignore certain facts; to ignore the presence of an objectionable person.

Ignoring Italy under our feet, And seeing things before, behind. --Mrs. Browning.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

ignore

v 1: refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting" [syn: disregard, snub, cut] 2: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances" [syn: dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, discount, push aside] 3: fail to notice [ant: notice] 4: give little attention or respect to [syn: neglect, slight, disregard, cold-shoulder] 5: be ignorant of or in the dark about [ant: know]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

sqsick.gif

Preparation, the first law to survival.

39197_400.jpggeol1.jpg

Mokita!

Now you tell me. I voted for ignore.

As far as the Avatar. She is very hot and I want some of that.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Around, New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

quote:
I voted sim, as I have no idea what sim is]

I believe sim is Portugese for yes.

quote:
what ever happened to the indian guys scalping the women for not eating eggplant(they were scalping someone right?)

The old avatar was a depiction of the murder of Jane McRae by General Burgoyne's Indian scouts during the Revolutionary War. The story is that her fiance was an officer in Burgoyne's army and when the Indians brought back her scalp (she had waist length red hair), her fiance saw it, knew right away who it came from and was pretty ticked off.

"Men don't stop playing because they get old, they get old because they stop playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes

quote:
Originally posted by MalcolmF:

icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

hey welch howe do i get one of those animated charicters to apear in the sig. line

oh yeh whack him hard again again icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.giffight back you don't take it. icon_mad.gif :8:whack him back

if you want that exact one just plug this into your sig line:

just before the I in the last IMG ()

somewheres on that scuba site theres a whole page of "dot people" doing stuff.