Waitng List For Laptops

Complete scam. The example they give looks like only 10 people have to sign up before you get one. Then look at how many have to sign up for any real phone and it's usually in the 50-60 range.

Last one I looked at hadn't sent a phone in 6 months, had a waiting list of about 40, 10 more to go before the next phone was due out.

So the top guy on the list had spent 6 months getting to 40. If you joined the list next you would have to wait for 40x50 people to join up.

Even at the current rate of 40 in sixth months I think you can safely say that the phone would be out of date when you got it.

I just clicked on the link. Mobile phone signal booster for 20#? Gimme a break. Did you know that the output power of your cellular phone is controlled by the cellular base station anyway? If you were to boost your phone, and trust me its not easy to do this, the network would simply turn down the power on your phone anyway. Cell companies are very concerned with dropped calls as a result of bad coverage. Bad coverage = lost revenue. They take great effort to resolve these bad coverage areas. If your phone is dropping calls where others don't, there's something wrong with it - period. From a legal standpoint, it is also unlawful to place an active device on your phone to boost the output power. Doing so causes all sorts of problems for other users - not to mention draining your battery faster. Manufacturers of cellular phones take great pains to make sure the antennas in their phones are very efficient. This means that the cellular base station will instruct the handset to reduce output power to the lowest level which will increase the battery life. Of the cellular boosters I've seen, these are stick-on do-dads that you apply to the back of your phone, normally underneath the battery. They do absolutely nothing. Zippo. Nil. Nada.

I truly feel sorry for people who get taken in by this kind of thing.

Cheers!

Coupar Angus