Secret Cache North Of Dallas?

mcon1

In a cache, I found a notecard that showed partial coordinates to a secret cache north of Dallas (on 75/69). I put the coordinates in my gps and found that without the rest of the numbers, it covers a 1 mile by 200 foot rectangle. it is supposed to be a micro. The card mentioned other 'clues' and I was wondering if anyone knew more about it? or how I could get more clues?

actually my main question is, how can I find the "cache page" for this cache. the notecard didn't say who hid it, or the name of the cache.

It could be a hoax, but I thought I would check anyways. btw I left that notecard in u.x.o. in Dallas in case someone wants to see what I'm talking about.

Edited by mcon1

It wouldn't be the first cache with coords to a secret second cache that was placed for searchers of the first cache. And because the coords are parital, I'd bet you should start searching out caches owned by the same people in order to find the rest of the coords. A local cacher has placed a 4 cache series in which you should go to 3 to get the coords for the 4th, and I have seen silent secondary caches in other places as well.

Good luck with the one you may find!

-Jennifer

ok I got some more information on it. The cache is called something simular to "How Deep is the Mississippi"

but I ran a search for "Deep" and a separate one for "Mississippi" and neither of them found the cache that was described on the notecard. I'll try emailing some people who may have some more information. I just thought I would post an update.

That would be awesome if it went to "secret cache" :o