Watch My Travel Bug?

Team Thompson

On my own travel bug page I do not see an option to watch it like I do for travel bugs that are not my own. My travel bug recently moved for the first time and I was not notified, nor can I watch it for future moves. There has to be a way to watch it, I am assuming I am missing something obvious.

Thanks

As the owner of your travel bug you should automatically have an "owner watchlist" thingy...

Check to make sure your email is working properly with the geocaching.com email servers. Are you recieving email from other watchlists?

Edited by TeamK-9

You will automatically be e-mailed if the bug moves. No need to "put a watch" on it. It's done when you fill out the bug page. Just make sure you have your correct e-mail address in your profile and you should be good. If you're getting other e-mails, then your bug is just sitting, and be patient. What's the difficulty and terrain of the cache it's in?

No - thanks for the info but - I am talking about my Daddy-O bug. It was picked up and then placed a coule of weeks later, I never got those two emails. I am watching other bugs and other caches, I get those emails. I just didn't get the two emails I should have when my Daddy-O bug was picked up and then dropped off.

Watch a TB, receive emails tracking movement, if it's your own Bug, then make sure you activiate it and wait for movement by others/Retrieved/Placed In.

Some other TB, find the page for that specific TB and click on the link near the top to Track that TB, and wait for movement. Can't find a TB, there is a search feature.