How Far Is Your Nnlc ??

jupilli

I have not been able to log the second closest cache to my home, only 17,7km. I have been hunting for it several hours three times and now I am quite sure it is not there any more. :lol::lol::lol:

The second closest not logged is 62,3km from my home. B)

What are your figures ?

Any opinions why you havn't logged the Nearest Not Logged Cache ? B)

My nearest not logged cache is Golden Section - South by Mikkozzz (1,6 km away, in theory). I'm pretty sure I will never be able to solve the mystery behind it and that it will always stay as 'not found' for me. :lol:

I was so happy to finally have one full page of found caches (the nearest 20 caches from my home coordinates)... and then Mikkozzz comes up with his new mystery cache... grr!!! :lol::lol:

Edited by gemmatic

Our nearest not logged cache is Black Island by Ossi (24 km away), but it is on the island and we don't have a boat.

Second nearest not logged is Lepinjärvi by Gemmatic (25,9 km away) which we will try to find as soon as we have time.

We haven't had any time for geocaching lately :lol:

My nearest not logged is Spåralogi by ExTechOp. Geomuggles are a pain in here B) Won't help much when I get it logged. Next one is In the very center by NöpöJaHassu. It seems incomprehensible to me B)

For a long time the nearest was Krepost Sveaborg I by Ossi. It's on an island that was unreachable during winter and now the cache is archieved :lol: But best part is this: In winter nearest but one was Abandoned, Missing or Archived Caches in Finland by Tahu Nuva. I couldn't log it, because there are no instructions how that should be done. Room for improvment of rules perhaps B)

My first not logged is Jeo&Kirsi's new cache Rahapuu. It's only 23 km away, but I'm not as keen on geocaching anymore as to drive there just for the cache. But in a week or so I believe I'll drive to that direction and then I'll naturally go for it.

Then comes Katvil's cache on the island of Seili within about 30 km. The cache appeared just a few weeks after my first -and perhaps last- visit to Seili! A pity that it went "wrong order"... B) Seili is well worth a visit, but perhaps not so soon after the last one.

And close to my other "base" Lahti I still haven't found vikunja's Pirunpesä despite 3 attempts. But I'm going to manage yet this summer!

Edited by Kettu

Our nearest at the time is Anvil&Oak and we will log it once we can find it. It's starting cordinates are only 410 meters from our home. 420 meter away from home there is Endless Roads first step. That one we have logged. Railway Station of Pitäjänmäki is second nearest not logged cache. As Anvil&Oak, it's so new that we haven't still searched for it. Because we are not going to do anything too dangerous or illegal, we don't have motivation to log third nearest not logged, Pasila train observation. It is not suitable for our teams youngest member.... we just aren't intrested of that cache. That's 2,5 km from our home.

My nearest not logged is:

Hidden coordinates by Team GeoLempo (GCJJYY), 10,8 km N - but nobody has found this mystery cache yet...

Second is Battle of Kostia stream by Harjus (GCJ222), 13,2 km NE

But my plan is to find all not yet logged caches within 80 km radius during my vacation in July, let's see if I can manage to do it..

Well.. in a 10 km radius I have 22 caches that I haven't found yet :huh:. I think that I somehow prefer places I have never been to. That's why I have lots and lots of caches in Tampere and Turku area that I haven't searched for yet.

And it's nice to have not found caches nearby - if I feel like going cache hunting I don't need to travel anywhere [:huh:].