Where Is The Co Approver?

graldrich

You know, KA, in between all that spare time trying to earn a living, having a personal life, checking the website, approving your regions caches, assisting approving other regions caching, moderating the forums, responding to posts and geocaching, you should write an article for Todays Cacher.

If they accept it, maybe people will read it and there will less of these kinds of posts. *holding B) breath* Then you could geocache more! You can send me a finders fee for teh idea out of all the truckloads of cash GC.com is paying you.

In all seriousness, I would be very interested to read such an article. If Todays Cacher had been around before I started and I had that article, I would have known better than to ask to be one of the approvers. I don't know how you guys can find teh time in the day to do what you do. I struggle just to make ends meet & maybe get some fresh air once or twice a week... er, month.

EDIT: Always going for the NORM, eh Saxman? :lol: What happened to the smurf? Must check AS...

Edited by New England n00b

Saxman: Because I am a forum moderator. I am paid extra to follow you around.

Hedberg: Thanks for describing my dream job. Those perks sound nice! But the real reason we all do the work for free:

B)Hydee! :lol:

New England Noob: Yeah, I've thought quite a bit about helping the good folks at Today's Cacher. Stay tuned. Actually, my daughter beat me to the punch and I am hoping that HER article submission will be published soon!

It's 9:20 p.m. and I've finally finished my office work for my real job - all the projects I put aside to deal with cache approvals in seven states today. Time to drive home and think about dinner. I'll be back.

Edited by Keystone Approver
New England Noob: Yeah, I've thought quite a bit about helping the good folks at Today's Cacher. Stay tuned. Actually, my daughter beat me to the punch and I am hoping that HER article submission will be published soon!

There are certain ...priviliedges... to being an approver. If they know what's good for them! :lol:B)

But still no answer from the original poster. If you really, really wanted to be a cache reviewer, the first test is: check the website SEVERAL times per day. Before work, during your lunch hour, during your breaks, after work, in the evening, and once before bedtime.

I'll check back again in awhile.

I think I passed the first test. So when do I get my admin password? B)B)B):lol:B)

But still no answer from the original poster.  If you really, really wanted to be a cache reviewer, the first test is: check the website SEVERAL times per day.  Before work, during your lunch hour, during your breaks, after work, in the evening, and once before bedtime.

I'll check back again in awhile.

I think I passed the first test. So when do I get my admin password? B)B)B)B)B)

B) when you can learn to hike a flight of stairs. B) Oh and recognize John Wayne B):lol:

B)

Actually, it was a completely unintentional NORM.

If you're going to check Abject Silliness for why I'm using Sax as my avatar instead of the Smurf, you've only got 500 or so pages to read through B)

is that adolphe sax? i though it might have been. i do not really know what the inventor of the harmonica looks like either, but it's a far, far better thing than any smurf.

come to think of it, i do not know what other, more important guys looked like; carl bohm for one. i don't think i'd recognize a portrait of sousa or sarrousa and they both have "-ophones". come to think of it, i wouldn't recognize wagner either, and he has that tuba thing.

Actually, it was a completely unintentional NORM.

If you're going to check Abject Silliness for why I'm using Sax as my avatar instead of the Smurf, you've only got 500 or so pages to read through  :lol:

is that adolphe sax? i though it might have been. i do not really know what the inventor of the harmonica looks like either, but it's a far, far better thing than any smurf.

come to think of it, i do not know what other, more important guys looked like; carl bohm for one. i don't think i'd recognize a portrait of sousa or sarrousa and they both have "-ophones". come to think of it, i wouldn't recognize wagner either, and he has that tuba thing.

Yes, you guessed correctly!

I was hoping that it would make me look more distinguished for when I become an approver B)