Strange Objects Found Whist Cache Hunting

Whist hunting for one of Seasiders caches at the weekend, routing around in some bushes trying to find the cache in a park. We never found the cache but found a

boomarang instead :back: .

Just wondered has anyone ever found any other strange objects whist out caching?

P&T.

Edited by Pengy&Tigger

Always too dark to find any strange objects when I'm out caching! Spectrum Series - Yellow at 04:10 this morning! What else is there to do at four in the morning?!

Anyway Pengy&Tigger that can't have been a boomarang as it obviously didn't return to the thrower! It must have been a bent stick! (What do you call a boomarang that doesn't return - a stick!)

Must dash..... I'm in the middle of dissecting a rainbow!

Edited by Pyoung1s
Whats so strange about a boomerang???  :lol:

By the way...I have a TB that went missing and it was a boomerang.  Do you have a pic of this??

Well maybe a boomerang isn`t so strange where you are but it is strange finding it in a park in Blackpool. :lol:

Pengy & Tigger

The Found Boomerang

Boom.JPG

Edited by Pengy&Tigger
Whats so strange about a boomerang???  :lol:

By the way...I have a TB that went missing and it was a boomerang.  Do you have a pic of this??

Well maybe a boomerang isn`t so strange where you are but it is strange finding it in a park in Blackpool. B)

Pengy & Tigger

The Found Boomerang

Hmmmm.....is it possible that the Australian aborigines are descended from a lost tribe of Blackpudlians? That could explain the Aussie accent. B)

After doing a couple of caches last week in the Peak Disrict, I found that if you fall down some stone steps stairs on the Pennine Way and fracture your elbow - it hurts quite a lot!

I guess that could be quite "humer(o)us" in a sadistic sort of way!!! B)

After doing a couple of caches last week in the Peak Disrict, I found that if you fall down some stone steps stairs on the Pennine Way and fracture your elbow - it hurts quite a lot!

You mean you don`t cache in a wetsuit, elbow and knee pads, Teflon trousers, chainmail shark gloves, crash helmet and goggles ?!?!? B):lol:B)

Pengy & Tigger

I've found a 'For a Good Time Ring Suzi on 01865...' sticker on a tree while caching with Dan Wilson in an Oxford park- one of Chester's. I never did call the number, before anyone asks. If I may squeeze in a quick advert without being taken out the back and birched, anyone doing my MISSING CACHER cache should find something very strange in the woods...

SP :blink:

we could all go to california and find ourselves! that would count as dadgum strange with some people!

come on over! We are coming that way in July.

I've lived in San Diego, CA a long time, but I don't think I have quite found myself yet.... :(

edited to stay on topic: Oh yeah, the strangest thing we ever found was a funny sign that said "Beware of Malice Saturated Attack Dogs"

we were twitching with every bark we heard beyond the trees.

Edited by norbu
whilst out hiding a cache today, we spotted a kangaroo (possible a wallaby) in Horwich! Maybe he wanted his boomerang back!

Oops, I just realised I inadvertantly advertised a new cache in the North-West. Sorry about that.

Tigger

P.S I hope none of you NW cachers have any plans for tomorrow yet!

Edited by Pengy&Tigger