Who's Watching My Cache ??

I've recently planted a difficult little micro cache local to home. It's had 1 DNF logged and that's all (it's only been there 2 weeks to be fair).

It seems that there are 3 users 'watching' the cache - how can I find out who's watching ?

Does that 3 users include me ?

The people watching your cache are probably the DNF and two others who didn't find it and didn't post. We have an EXTEMELY difficult 5 part multi in our area. It was posted 4/6/04 and only 10 or so people have found the first part and one the second part. There are 25 accounts watching that cache, including me. The reason I watch a cache is so that I get a notification of any new posts or the owner may have added some additional hints if people are having difficulty. I'd say your cache has generated some interest and you should consider it a compliment.

I normally watch a cache if it's one I want to remember to do in the future. Sometimes I'll do random searches, not necessarily in my area, but in places I'll be going to in the nearby future. If a cache strikes me as "wow, cool!" I'll put a watch on it so I don't forget about it.