Re-sending Pocket Query Email

bigethespe

would it be a huge hassle to have an option to re-send the email containing the zipped .gpx/.loc from the various pocket queries a person runs? I'd think this might cut down on server requests because if the email doesn't show up then I usually just run it again and then it does.

case in point, i just ran 5 queries and ONE showed up in my inbox.

would it be a huge hassle to have an option to re-send the email containing the zipped .gpx/.loc from the various pocket queries a person runs? I'd think this might cut down on server requests because if the email doesn't show up then I usually just run it again and then it does.

case in point, i just ran 5 queries and ONE showed up in my inbox.

I don't think this would be an option, because it would require pocket querie result sets to be stored for some length of time. I don't believe that they are. If you are having ongoing problems receiving e-mail, you should send an e-mail to: admin at Groundspeak dot com and ask them to look at their sent mail logs. They should be able to tell you when your pocket query result sets were sent, and what happened to them. Have you looked in your spam folder (if you have one). They may be getting thrown in there.

--Marky

We will be creating a feature where you will be able to download them directly from the page after they have been generated. However, to do this we will need to change how the finished PQ files are stored.

Currently after a search is complete the files are removed from the server, since they can be 4 megs+ in size.