Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

I would love a cool avatar that I can use here as well as for my sig cards, profile page, etc.

I chose the name Team Hydnckr (as in Hide n Seeker) because it represents Hide and Seek, basically the game we play with our GPSr's

I'm open to all kinds of ideas, I like the idea of something as a mascot instead of just a graphic. But I don't necessarily have a mascot in mind, perhaps an animal ? I was never able to come up with an animal that plays hide and seek.

I use a Garmin eTrex Legend

Thanks in advance for any ideas people come up with. :)

Hope nobody minds that I kinda ran away with this thread.  Even though I'm not nearly as talanted as AH and others I have a lot of fun doing this kind of stuff.

I'm losing track...Did we miss anybody?

Uh hem.

I am male

My geocaching tag rusty_tlc = rusty toyota land cruiser. I drive a 1975 toyota FJ40 land cruiser that looks like it is abandoned when I'm on the road.

I would love a cartoon FJ40 (top off) to use as an avatar. I picture something like the cars in the Chevron commercials, headlight eyes and stuff? Really big chunky tires, roll cage, maybe a few rocks flying. And it must be green. Not yellow. :)

Well, i got stareted, using all the crude tools i had.........

6302a85d-7712-43e7-aa57-8b83535bd028.jpg

I just need some refinement, a cool Lake, woods or sky backround.

Maybe a Blue Garmin in the right hand, and a Non GC.com, but similar flag off the back rack. I'd prefer the colors on the flag to match the backround more than the traditional caching colors.....

I must add a HUGE thanks to all who are participating in this. I im forever grateful...... I had fun getting as far as I did, but Im sure it can be alot better when talent is applied !!!!

PS- I did try to blur the namebrand/model on the atv pictured, If that is a problem.... Just as long as its red. . . .

Thanks again

Hope nobody minds that I kinda ran away with this thread.  Even though I'm not nearly as talanted as AH and others I have a lot of fun doing this kind of stuff.

Skigirl43 was looking for one. Female, obviously loves skiing as well as hiking. Uses a Garmin Gecko, but I don't think that's important.

I'd ask for one too, but what the heck does a 'briansnat" look like?

Edited by briansnat
OK, I'll throw out a request. My name is PSUPAUL, my family team name is Team GeoRemdation. Either would be cool to use. We cache with a Magellan SportTrak. I am PSUPAUL because of being a big PSU alumni and fan, We came up with Team GeoRemdation because we we thought it sounded cool after my son mispronounced redemption so we geo-fied it. We normally cache with our Black Lab Chloe. We are two parents and two boys.

Anthing else?

Thanks for any help

Um, I could use some help. I know I didn't give anyone much to work with. Let me know what other info I can supply.

We have been trying to toss around a few ides for a new avater/signature card graphic but have been falling short..maybe one of you amazingly artistic minds could come up with something for us.

One of our favorite books is "The Tao of Pooh" (see current avatar) and our signature item is a YinYang Necklace (for now).

Perhaps someone could come up with a cool GC related YinYang?

Thanks in advance if anyone happens to bite. 

Us too please! ;)

If easiet the yinyang could just be made with a splash of GC colors....

Edited by MustangPhreak&Phate

This is a great idea and I would like to get on the list for a logo size and an avitar. My user name is Scoobie10 but you can leave off the "10". They wouldn't Let me have just Scoobie so I had to add the number. I'm wide open to any ideas and thoughts.

Maybe some info about me will help:

I use a Garmin Vista and I like the pics with the geocaching colors mixed in somehow. I'm a big Jimmy Buffett fan and motorsports fan (NASCAR). Maybe an island theme with Scoobie in it or something of that nature. I also own a Dairy Queen although that doesn't have to be used unless you come up with something like Scoobie eating an ice cream cone! lol......ok, that might be a little weird.

just some thoughts......thanks!

Scoob

Thanks!

I also own a Dairy Queen although that doesn't have to be used unless you come up with something like Scoobie eating an ice cream cone!  lol......ok, that might be a little weird.

And might I add, it's the BEST Dairy Queen EVER!

dq1.jpg

Bret

Ahhhh.......truer words have never been spoken. ;)

I would love a cool avatar that I can use here as well as for my sig cards, profile page,  etc.

hydncker

I really like your current avatar, but here's something different that would work well as a stamp or coin.

stick.jpgstick2.jpg

EDITED

Edited by Chris S

So much talent here in this thread, every day I come back and see how great the creativity is. I assure you that I really need an identity. I go from a fire hydrant to roses that I grew myself and back to my toy ambulance. Even if it was a play on our name or that fact that Riddle is a very old town with history and that is why we are rebuilding two 100 year old houses here. It is not for the Batman riddler but for the old town in southern Oregon that we live in. Any help would be great as I don't have much imagination.

Chris, you ROCK! The Scoob avitar is great! AH and the others have a lot of talent too, but you have done an awsome job. I'm wonderin' if AH is on vacation, or if he has just turned the reins over to you.

Thanks. I don't have drawing talant like AH and some of the others, but I am pretty good at doing a "Photo-Chop" and building layers out of existing images that can then be rearanged and edited to add elements. All I did for Scoob was Google for an image, cut the DQ sign from a post above, flip scoob's paw over, and place a GPS in it.

Please, please please do me. So to answer your questions, I am female, but name is plural cause my husband likes to come along. I wear many hats including firefighting, and paramedic. I have tried to make an ambulance or some kind of Steve Berry type medic looking for the patient with a gps, something just a little different but nothing looks good shrunk down.

I know.. I know.. stay out of our conversation :unsure: but I just had to try.. It was a bad day and I was upset, so I decided to work on this and hopefully get a smile from someone..

050029f8-2849-4e33-9ac2-1e2873e4a8ac.jpg

Hope it is not too bad in the eyes of others..

So much talent here in this thread, every day I come back and see how great the creativity is. I assure you that I really need an identity. I go from a fire hydrant to roses that I grew myself and back to my toy ambulance. Even if it was a play on our name or that fact that Riddle is a very old town with history and that is why we are rebuilding two 100 year old houses here. It is not for the Batman riddler but for the old town in southern Oregon that we live in. Any help would be great as I don't have much imagination.

Do you have a nice "Welcome to Riddle" sign for the town?

So much talent here in this thread, every day I come back and see how great the creativity is. Even if it was a play on our name or that fact that Riddle is a very old town with history  Any help would be great as I don't have much imagination.

Do you have a nice "Welcome to Riddle" sign for the town?

There's a Riddle sign in my gallery with my husband behind it. 8254444a-99ca-49db-a8be-3af68cf2a465.jpg

As can be seen in my profile, my avatar has been created with standard clip art and some WordArt text modification.  Nothing fancy, but it got the job done.  Team Strapped-4-Cache consists of me (Strapped-4-Cache), wife Penny Wise and daughter Pocket Change.  We'll be adding one more to the team through adoption, but that'll be a year or so before that happens.

We cache with a Magellan SporTrak yellow and a Garmin Vista.

The meaning behind the name should be self-evident but also has a dual meaning.  We can't find enough caches, and we're often short of cash!

I figured I repost my request here.

Now that I understand the first attempt I think it's OK, but would like to see other people's ideas as well if possible. Kinda difficult to do anything with ours, but it can't hurt to ask... :blink:

Thanks again,

- Mark (S-4-C)