Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

Ive been out of pocket for a couple weeks but have keeping an eye on this forum. Im still liking the globe with the GX on my state but my ferret needs work lol, he doesnt necessarily need the GPS in paw though but...

Roger

Hi Roger... I had sent you an email asking for info on what you figure needed changing... I have been busy digging out almost daily, but now things have slowed... I did start reworking that one with better graphic version on the basic parts... just haven't had a lot of time... One thing I forgot to ask, regardless of it needs one in 'paw'.. What GPS/device do you use? I was using the 450 as a place holder while roughing out. I am also 'adjusting' positioning trying for MORE Ferret less Geo, but it looks like we are going to be stuck with the small size image 48x48 for now. Which leaves out a lot of detail... they said it would go back to 75 somewhere.

Doug 7rxc

Ive been out of pocket for a couple weeks but have keeping an eye on this forum. Im still liking the globe with the GX on my state but my ferret needs work lol, he doesnt necessarily need the GPS in paw though but...

Roger

Hi Roger... I had sent you an email asking for info on what you figure needed changing... I have been busy digging out almost daily, but now things have slowed... I did start reworking that one with better graphic version on the basic parts... just haven't had a lot of time... One thing I forgot to ask, regardless of it needs one in 'paw'.. What GPS/device do you use? I was using the 450 as a place holder while roughing out. I am also 'adjusting' positioning trying for MORE Ferret less Geo, but it looks like we are going to be stuck with the small size image 48x48 for now. Which leaves out a lot of detail... they said it would go back to 75 somewhere.

Doug 7rxc

Doug,

I have used several different ones in the past but finally settled with the Garmin Rhino 530 but I now own an iPhone and use the geocaching app Id say about 90% of the time!

Still keeping track of this posting...

Busy lately, but I am still trying things, you never did say what it was that you did not find suitable with the 'ferret' part.

My biggest problem is trying to get something one can see. These are getting way to small in my mind. BTW did you get email(s)? or do you check that at all... just trying to see that's all! I know I sent one, not sure about PM sent or not.

Doug 7rxc

Busy lately, but I am still trying things, you never did say what it was that you did not find suitable with the 'ferret' part.

My biggest problem is trying to get something one can see. These are getting way to small in my mind. BTW did you get email(s)? or do you check that at all... just trying to see that's all! I know I sent one, not sure about PM sent or not.

Doug 7rxc

Hi, can anyone help me?

My nick is Frog with PT for Portugal and it would be great to put national colors/Theme with the frog.

Open to all sugestions!!

Thx

Doug 7rxc

Hi, can anyone help me?

My nick is Frog with PT for Portugal and it would be great to put national colors/Theme with the frog.

Open to all sugestions!!

Thx

slice44.jpg

I would like help with an avatar. I live in Nebraska, drive truck all over the usa. my nickname is Yeti and have a goldendoodle named petey. One of my favorite colors is purple. So was thinking maybe a globe with a dog, truck, footprint or something. open to suggestions as I have no artistic talent

Edited by yeti&petey

Not totally sure how this works, but this sounds really cool. Are you able to help me come up with one, or have any recommendations? I'm looking for something with mountains and caching.... I have an image in my head of mountains in the foreground silhouetted by "sunset" light that is in the caching colors... MLGard

Hi there, I'm totally useless when it comes to things like this but would like a personalised avatar. I share my caching account with my wife as we tend to always go caching together. We both love the smiley face icon that is used in the site for a find. So maybe wrap some text around that, perhaps TFTC! around the top and Bentlegs Taffy around the bottom. It sounds basic I know but I can assure you it is beyond my skill :unsure: any help or advancement of this concept would be more than greatfully recieved.

I AM GIVING AWAY THREE AVATAR CREATIONS!!!!!  Submit your request below.  AND....

Do we have any designers in the group that would like to pick this back up?  It has been almost 10 years since there has been any activity on here.  I used to make a lot for people but maybe there is someone here that would really enjoy creating avatars and logos for the game.

Amish Hacker