Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

I was thinking more along the lines of something standing up, in a seductive pose...holding the ammo can. I actually like the idea of an ammo can in one hand, and a martini glass in the other.

If the image needs to be larger, I can always use it as my profile image.

Sorry, I'm a little behind on this... here's another idea.

theherd-sm.jpg

I can't see the larger image in the first response. It's showing broken.

The smaller image looks cute, but I'd like to see it bigger.

The second response is very cute as well, can I get a bigger image?

Edited by The Herd

Do you have to be a premium member to get an avatar?

If not, then I'm trying to figure out an avatar image to use, then possibly use later as a coin or something... (but that certainly won't be for a while yet.)

I'm open to ideas. :drama:

Edited to add: no, you don't need to be a premium member. :laughing:

Here's an idea.

pinkfox.jpg

Edited by mizdeeds

So if anyone wanted to help me out here, I was thinking a penguin (preferably a rockhopper) with a GPS or cache box in its 'hands'

I volunteer my Mondays to feeding the penguins at the New England Aquarium (right near a Rowes Wharf cache!)

Please and thank you!

Do you have to be a premium member to get an avatar?

If not, then I'm trying to figure out an avatar image to use, then possibly use later as a coin or something... (but that certainly won't be for a while yet.)

I'm open to ideas. :blink:

Edited to add: no, you don't need to be a premium member. :mad:

Here's an idea.

pinkfox.jpg

Hey thanks... could you possibly make it a little more feminine?

If that's even possible?

So if anyone wanted to help me out here, I was thinking a penguin (preferably a rockhopper) with a GPS or cache box in its 'hands'

I volunteer my Mondays to feeding the penguins at the New England Aquarium (right near a Rowes Wharf cache!)

Please and thank you!

What cute penguins! Here's one idea:

jmorse6-av.jpg

Hi All! I am looking for help once again. Maybe you experts can help me create an avatar for the caching group I started in 2004.

The name of the local meet and greet group is F.A.M.E. it stands for "Fremont Area Meet and Eat"

We are located in California just North of San Jose.

We try to host and event once a month.

I would like something that is clear to read. One idea I had was a map of CA, with a small star where Fremont is, and the letters F.A.M.E. running down the length of the state.

But I am open to suggestions...please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your help!!!

hi guys and gals,

please could you tweek my avatar........

It was original taken from a free clipart gallery, added a few extra details but thats about it.........

I was looking just to have it overhalled because is stil very allike to the original image, and also im not keen on the mouth.

i have the larger version on my profile and have just produced this from my sig stamp so not sure what to do/use

80ef548b-65f8-4d75-9ed6-f1483dc8ac6e.jpg

thankyou

Would love for someone to use their creative talents and help with an avatar. I love singing, and I love the Adirondack Mountains in NY. So my avatar would be a silhouette of a swimming loon (that's a duck for those who were thinking I was loony or something), with a few musical notes or something, and then somehow all tied in to geocaching (either with colors or logo or something). Thanks!

Would love for someone to use their creative talents and help with an avatar. I love singing, and I love the Adirondack Mountains in NY. So my avatar would be a silhouette of a swimming loon (that's a duck for those who were thinking I was loony or something), with a few musical notes or something, and then somehow all tied in to geocaching (either with colors or logo or something). Thanks!

singloon.jpg

?

singloon.jpg

?

Great start :o

I have a different image of a loon I want to use. How can I get it to you?

singloon.jpg

?

You can send it to my Email. I will PM the address.

singloon.jpg

?

You can send it to my Email. I will PM the address.

Email sent.

I'm curious what somebody could come up with for me. At an event this weekend, somebody noted that I didn't have anything to represent me even though I had taken many pictures of other things. I don't go with the Facebook pic, slinging a camera off my arm or pointing it in a mirror. My thing is that I never spend any fuel on caching. I am strictly a two-wheeler in that regard. I don't like the idea of a penny-farthing, I ride a mountain bike, but since I am not artistically inclined...Lets see what you can do. I'd like an avatar that fits me. The profile pic will have to wait until I actually cache not by myself. I tend to be a bit of an FTF hound.

Edited by Markle2k

I've used the smoking happy face :)-~ on the stick man since I started caching, the problem is that I quit smoking over a year ago and now I need a new avatar and possible image for some home made sig items. I've tried coming up with ideas of my own, but while "Mr Kaswa" is me, it does not really mean anything in any other sense. So if anybody is willing I am throwing it open to you guys and your awesome ideas.

A few ideas to perhaps help...

I am not completely adverse to the :) happy face on top of the stick man, but please no GC.com smilies on a stick man :)

There is no meaning on the internet for "kaswa" that I found that I care for.

canadiana is not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks,

Mr Kaswa

singloon.jpg

?

Thanks.. second email obviously did the trick. Don't know what happened the first time.

This looks great so far.. just a small couple tweaks. Please make the notes a little smaller, because I want to add a few more. My first name is Emma, so I want the notes to sort of look like my name.

The "E" is at the top of the measure, so should be higher than the rest, with the tail pointing downward on the left side of the note.

Since there is no "M" as a musical note, I thought the "M"'s should be 2 triplets (3 notes whose tails are connected at the top, to kind of look like an "M"). Notes should be lower than the "E", with tails pointing upward and to the right of the notes.

The "A" is a lower note on the measure, so should have the tail pointing upwards, and to the right of the note.

Not sure how all that will fit, but hopefully it will look ok!! Thanks again for all your work on this.. it's really looking great! :mad:

stickman.jpg

Cute ;)

Perhaps something farther away from the original and not along the lines of a born again non smoker tho B)

[Edited to add content]

You may want to provide a little more direction than

A few ideas to perhaps help...

I am not completely adverse to the :P happy face on top of the stick man, but please no GC.com smilies on a stick man :)

There is no meaning on the internet for "kaswa" that I found that I care for.

canadiana is not necessarily a bad thing.

I have no idea what kaswa means or who you, Mr Kaswa, are as a person. The only thing you have told us is you're Canadian and you quit smoking. :mad:

Yes I understand that there is not much there to work with, this is my problem as well. as I said, "I've tried coming up with ideas of my own, but while "Mr Kaswa" is me, it does not really mean anything in any other sense." Mr Kaswa is me, but that does not mean I wish to include other aspects of me into Mr Kaswa, I like to bowl but bowling will not be making an appearance in my geocaching avatar.

I'm not looking for instant avatar here, I was opening the floor to any and all ideas in the hopes that someone may have an idea about what "mr Kaswa" might mean that could lead to an image or even just a funky way to write it out, and then an idea could possibly germinate from there, the "help" part of the topic. All apologies for not making that clear before.

I'm not getting a real good vibe from the response. While we are willing to "help", we are not mind readers. The one idea Bittsen came up appeared to have been way off base, but frankly seemed to me in-line with your original request.

Without more concrete direction from you of what you want, anything we might come up with would be a stab in the dark.

While I commented on it and said that Bittsen's offering was not what I was after, I do not see how I suggested that anything about it was inherently "wrong" based on what I had offered.

Perhaps the first post was unclear but I really thought that the part of the second that said, "I was opening the floor to any and all ideas in the hopes that someone may have an idea about what "mr Kaswa" might mean that could lead to an image or even just a funky way to write it out, and then an idea could possibly germinate from there" suggested that I understood that you were not "mind readers" and that any ideas you all came up with would be, "a stab in the dark", and that in fact, "a stab in the dark" was essentially what I was looking for.

My responses are not the only ones to give off bad vibes.

Edited by Mr Kaswa

I'm curious what somebody could come up with for me. At an event this weekend, somebody noted that I didn't have anything to represent me even though I had taken many pictures of other things. I don't go with the Facebook pic, slinging a camera off my arm or pointing it in a mirror. My thing is that I never spend any fuel on caching. I am strictly a two-wheeler in that regard. I don't like the idea of a penny-farthing, I ride a mountain bike, but since I am not artistically inclined...Lets see what you can do. I'd like an avatar that fits me. The profile pic will have to wait until I actually cache not by myself. I tend to be a bit of an FTF hound.

I'll take a shot at this one, and have an idea ... what GPSr do you use?

I'll take a shot at this one, and have an idea ... what GPSr do you use?

Well, anyway .. here's one for your consideration.

2k.jpg

singloon.jpg

?

Thanks.. second email obviously did the trick. Don't know what happened the first time.

This looks great so far.. just a small couple tweaks. Please make the notes a little smaller, because I want to add a few more. My first name is Emma, so I want the notes to sort of look like my name.

The "E" is at the top of the measure, so should be higher than the rest, with the tail pointing downward on the left side of the note.

Since there is no "M" as a musical note, I thought the "M"'s should be 2 triplets (3 notes whose tails are connected at the top, to kind of look like an "M"). Notes should be lower than the "E", with tails pointing upward and to the right of the notes.

The "A" is a lower note on the measure, so should have the tail pointing upwards, and to the right of the note.

Not sure how all that will fit, but hopefully it will look ok!! Thanks again for all your work on this.. it's really looking great! :(

Tell you what...

If you find the notes, I'll assemble it.

singloon.jpg

?

Not sure how all that will fit, but hopefully it will look ok!! Thanks again for all your work on this.. it's really looking great! :(

Tell you what...

If you find the notes, I'll assemble it.

Fair enough! I'll look for some and get back to you.