Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

Out of curiosity, how hard is it to put a GPSr in a dog's mouth?

It's very easy. Just coat the GPSr with bacon grease and the dog will take it from you without hesitation.

~LOL~

OK, to add one artistically, the one I did for you took a little over an hour. (but I was watching TV too so it might have taken less time)

Out of curiosity, how hard is it to put a GPSr in a dog's mouth?

It's very easy. Just coat the GPSr with bacon grease and the dog will take it from you without hesitation.

Yes, that certainly is the best method. I've tried filling the battery compartment with treats, but they never take it as fast as bacon grease. :blink:

I would love for somebody to make me an avatar. I just haven't got a very good imagination when it comes to logos and things........ the best thing I could think of was a Q8 logo with a welsh flag superimposed into it.....:( Just in case you were wondering, I'm Welsh, I'm female and I am currently living in Kuwait welsh_gal_q8 :D

I would love for somebody to make me an avatar. I just haven't got a very good imagination when it comes to logos and things........ the best thing I could think of was a Q8 logo with a welsh flag superimposed into it.....:( Just in case you were wondering, I'm Welsh, I'm female and I am currently living in Kuwait welsh_gal_q8 :D

Profile use:possibleav.gif Avatar use: possibleavsmall.gif

Is this just for avatars? I need some artwork help for T-shirts I am making.

I help, when I have time, for things that aren't for profit.

If something is for profit, I still might help but my generosity is a little more limited. :P

Not for profit. :)

Is this just for avatars? I need some artwork help for T-shirts I am making.

What exactly is it you're looking for? I might be able to help, but my abilities are pretty limited.

I always have ideas for T-shirts. (I buy woot shirts every once and a while when they are my style.) I am trying to figure out a way to make shirts with my ideas for my son. I'd really like to find an inexpensive way to screen print. I guess I just need to keep searching web sites to try and get the details.

Example: Paris Hilton holding a cup of coffee up. (The coffee is more prominent.) Obviously the shirt would read: "That's hot." It's not the best idea, but it is a play on words, at least i think it is. I would think it would need to be a line drawing.

Preface: My grandma is crazy.

Years ago I made a shirt that said "I know I'm not crazy..." on the back it said "because I smell ham and bacon!" (It was just a printer transfer.)

My grandma told my sister that. Apparently she thought there was a tunnel from her basement to the neighbors house and she could smell the neighbors cooking breakfast. The bad thing about it was that I wore it to a NAMI meeting and people could only see the front of the shirt. In retrospect that wasn't such a great idea. :)

Hi There

I would love help with an Avatar.

I am a medical doctor.

I live in Cape Town where the local wind (the South Easter) is called "The Cape Doctor" (because it blows all our pollution and ills away). I like the play between my Geocaching name and the the name of the wind.

I am not keen to have a GPSr as part of the Avatar.

Any help would be appreciated!

:P

I know I'm not doing something right......I've saved the images but when I tried to upload them they say they are a format that is not suported by the site. What's the correct way to do it????? :P

They need to be in .jpg format instead of .gif.

Lots of great ideas going on here! :)

I know I'm not doing something right......I've saved the images but when I tried to upload them they say they are a format that is not suported by the site. What's the correct way to do it????? :)

Lots of great ideas going on here! :)

whenever I do that the dragon changes to a black background......... I'm feeling pretty thick right now :P

Hi There

I am a medical doctor.

I live in Cape Town where the local wind (the South Easter) is called "The Cape Doctor" (because it blows all our pollution and ills away). I like the play between my Geocaching name and the the name of the wind.

:blink:

Male or female?

Hi There

I am a medical doctor.

I'm thinking....so far nothing is coming to me. Still thinking......thinking.........

I'm glad you told me the story behind the name cuz I was getting a picture of Dr. Acula from "Scrubs" ~LOL~

I know I'm not doing something right......I've saved the images but when I tried to upload them they say they are a format that is not suported by the site. What's the correct way to do it????? :D

Lots of great ideas going on here! :D

whenever I do that the dragon changes to a black background......... I'm feeling pretty thick right now :blink:

Here you go.... white background on the large one and forum gray blend for the avatar: :D

welshgal.jpgwelshgal-av.jpg

I know I'm not doing something right......I've saved the images but when I tried to upload them they say they are a format that is not suported by the site. What's the correct way to do it????? :D

Lots of great ideas going on here! :D

whenever I do that the dragon changes to a black background......... I'm feeling pretty thick right now :blink:

Here you go.... white background on the large one and forum gray blend for the avatar: :D

welshgal.jpgwelshgal-av.jpg

Thanks for saving me a bit of work. :lol: BTW, what's the hex code for the forum background?

Hi There

I am a medical doctor.

:D

I'm thinking....so far nothing is coming to me. Still thinking......thinking.........

I'm glad you told me the story behind the name cuz I was getting a picture of Dr. Acula from "Scrubs" ~LOL~

I am NOT a graphic designer but can have ideas every once in a while. What about a stethoscope with the earpieces straddling the southern part of Africa. The tube would go down to the left and the listening part would face the cape with perhaps some wind-type graphics blowing out of it along the direction of the roaring 40s. A suggestion but I'm a num num with graphic arts so if anyone is feeling more capable than I am and likes the idea....

Also love the Dr. Acula joke from Mitch Hedberg and apparently scrubs too :blink:

Hi There

I am a medical doctor.

:D

Male or female?

Male

Looking forward to seeing the result to this challenge!

As for the Southern Africa idea, I like it, but Table Mountain would be more specific to where I live.

SA_Table_Mountain.jpg

table-mountain-poster.jpg

table-mountain-sunset1-423.jpg

tablemountain.jpg

This profile is iconic in my country and represents where I am from very well.

Nice, but would like the wind and/or mountain involved.

All I could get my brain to come up with was this

capedr.jpg

I'm not sure I am happy with it.....

Just a suggestion.. but this picture of the doctor looks like clouds and wind.. so this could become the clouds over the mountain picture he provided, and blended in above it.

I would do it myself, but I'm just learning Photoshop.. took me 8 hours just to do my own, after some great ideas from Bittsen.

Nice, but would like the wind and/or mountain involved.

All I could get my brain to come up with was this

capedr.jpg

I'm not sure I am happy with it.....

Just a suggestion.. but this picture of the doctor looks like clouds and wind.. so this could become the clouds over the mountain picture he provided, and blended in above it.

I really like that idea!

Would love to see the original of the wind doc a bit bigger.

I love the effect that Puppy Dawg applied to the mountain. If we could have that mountain, foreground removed, with the doctor wind blowing over it, we would be there. Thanks so much for all the effort!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by CapeDoc