Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

Thank you so much Mizdeeds for the avatar. Would it be possible to rotate the image to the right 90 degrees and move the title underneath the rotated image? I love the ladybugs that you have done. Looking forward to seeing the new image. Thanks again, lady bugz.

Avatars here are limited to just 80 pixels wide, so I usually try to stretch them taller so that the detail isn't lost... that's why I turned that one sideways. Here it is rotated:

ladybugz-1-av.jpg

And here it is in a larger version for sig items: :grin:

ladybugz-sig.jpg

Thank you so much Mizdeeds for creating this great avatar for us! I'll get it up onto my profile and forum in a day or so!

Thanx again, you're the greatest!☺

lady bugz☺

I need a lizard playing an Irish Whistle.

Green in color, whistle with a red mouth piece and brass body.

Contact me if you can help. I'd like an avatar and future use for a PathTag.

I'll be thankful in various ways to the best one.

ANYONE????

Workin' on it .... been busy. It's golf season you know!! :grin:

SWEET! Thanks in advance! I don't play golf but I am in other summer time hobbies so I understand!

ANYONE????

Workin' on it .... been busy. It's golf season you know!! :)

SWEET! Thanks in advance! I don't play golf but I am in other summer time hobbies so I understand!

Is this what you're looking for?

Avatar sized with forum gray background:

whistlen-av.jpg

Larger size with white background for sigs:

whistlen-sig.jpg

;)

ANYONE????

Workin' on it .... been busy. It's golf season you know!! ;)

Is this what you're looking for?

Avatar sized with forum gray background:

whistlen-av.jpg

Larger size with white background for sigs:

whistlen-sig.jpg

:)

MAN, that's close! He does have a whistle but he's holding it like a flute.

A whistle is held with the mouth piece in the mouth and the end aiming down to the ground much like a recorder.

Can I ask yah to adjust that??

T-H-A-N-K-S ! ! ! !

MAN, that's close! He does have a whistle but he's holding it like a flute.

A whistle is held with the mouth piece in the mouth and the end aiming down to the ground much like a recorder.

Can I ask yah to adjust that??

T-H-A-N-K-S ! ! ! !

Yer' welcome! It's all changed now! :)

I hope that someone may be able to help us make an avatar. I have been trying to use GIMP for the last several days and I just can't figure it out. So any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to color the 4 knots the Geocaching colors. I would also like to insert the Geocaching X in the middle over the center of the knots. Then if I was real good I was going to have our caching name (theodellfamily) circle the bottom of the knot with 2008 in Roman Nurmerals at the top. What do you think? Would I be smart and put it on a colored background disk?

Once again. Any help is so appreciated.

Here is the knot

i would be interested in a cartoon black jeep with the geocache logo on the door and my user name hand written if that would be possible. i can send you various pics. of my jeep if you need a reference.

thank you in advanced if you make it, :(

jmy

there is also a local cacher that makes rubber stamps with your user name so that is next!

No door on this one to put the logo on, so it's on the hood.

jmythng-av.jpg

thank you very much mizdeeds , it's great you are artistically talented. i may actually get a stamp made out of this, cache on! :)

I hope that someone may be able to help us make an avatar. I have been trying to use GIMP for the last several days and I just can't figure it out. So any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to color the 4 knots the Geocaching colors. I would also like to insert the Geocaching X in the middle over the center of the knots. Then if I was real good I was going to have our caching name (theodellfamily) circle the bottom of the knot with 2008 in Roman Nurmerals at the top. What do you think? Would I be smart and put it on a colored background disk?

Here is the knot

Here you go. Any chance you have that graphic in a larger size? :blink:

odellfamily-av.jpg

Can anyone help my youngest son with improving the attached photo into an avitar without the background trees? Thank you inadvance. His name is Joey and his user name is Four Wings which matches the pterosaur he likes.

Again thank you to who ever can help him out.

Kidatheart

Joeyspicture-2.jpg

Thanks so much for doing this. Saves me from going crazy. Sorry dont have a larger pic of the knot.

Here is the knot

Here you go. Any chance you have that graphic in a larger size? :blink:

odellfamily-av.jpg

Can anyone help my youngest son with improving the attached photo into an avitar without the background trees? Thank you inadvance. His name is Joey and his user name is Four Wings which matches the pterosaur he likes.

Again thank you to who ever can help him out.

Kidatheart

For Joey. :wub:

fourwings.jpg

Hi. After a month of actively finding caches my family is totally addicted. I originally signed up with our name, as it is now, but last night I sent in the request for a name change. I am requesting syfun as our new name. Can anyone help us with an avatar? I am thinking of an ammo can with a hose "siphoning" the cache into a puddle. The puddle could be the yellow/green/blue/orange. Please use your imagination, from what I've seen there are some very skilled creative people out here. If you could include the name somewhere that would be great too. I have plans of making my own wooden nickels (or a variation of such) CITO kits, and fiberglass sig items.

Thanks

Hi I would like to request Avatar.

I'm thinking of 4 kiwis, our group is made of a Mum and Dad and two small boys.

We also all like soccer.

Hi everyone

I really would like an Avatar, don't really care what it looks like as long as it has something to do with kiwis or New Zealand.

Thanks very much to anyone who can help me.

We also all like soccer.

Hi everyone

I really would like an Avatar, don't really care what it looks like as long as it has something to do with kiwis or New Zealand.

How about this? :D

kiwinomad-av-1.jpg

We would love an avatar. Our family is made up of 4 members. Husband, wife, 4yr old daughter, and 2yr old daughter. We make up Clan B. We are Canadians made up of Scottish decent. Husband is from Clan Cochran and myself (wife) is from Clan Wallace. Clan B. refers to our last name of Bowden which is an adopted name. Would love to see something illustrated of the four of us. Husband bald w/ goatee and quite fit. Wife curly auburn hair, shoulder length, average sized. Oldest daughter is tall and lean, not much hair but curly. Youngest daughter is known for her big blue eyes and has a round face. Hair is slowly coming in. Hope this is the information you are looking for. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I Love to Cache with my family!

Clan B.

We also all like soccer.

Hi everyone

How about this? :o

kiwinomad-av-1.jpg

Thank you, just one request could you make the map a different green (possibly darker) with the four kiwis the four different geocaching colours.

The map looks strange with the two islands with two differnet colours. Another option (that might look worse) is North Island yellow top two kiwis green South Island blue bottom two kiwis orange.

Looking forward to seeing it

KN

Thank you, just one request could you make the map a different green (possibly darker) with the four kiwis the four different geocaching colours.

The map looks strange with the two islands with two differnet colours. Another option (that might look worse) is North Island yellow top two kiwis green South Island blue bottom two kiwis orange.

KN

Okay, here you go...

kiwinomad-av-2.jpg

kiwinomad-av-3.jpg

We would love an avatar. Our family is made up of 4 members. Husband, wife, 4yr old daughter, and 2yr old daughter. We make up Clan B. We are Canadians made up of Scottish decent. Husband is from Clan Cochran and myself (wife) is from Clan Wallace. Clan B. refers to our last name of Bowden which is an adopted name. Would love to see something illustrated of the four of us. Husband bald w/ goatee and quite fit. Wife curly auburn hair, shoulder length, average sized. Oldest daughter is tall and lean, not much hair but curly. Youngest daughter is known for her big blue eyes and has a round face. Hair is slowly coming in. Hope this is the information you are looking for. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I Love to Cache with my family!

Clan B.

Sorry, I'm not ignoring you..... I just can't draw people! :o

KN

Okay, here you go...

kiwinomad-av-2.jpg

kiwinomad-av-3.jpg

Thanks mizdeeds as you can see I have already started using one of them. Will save the other one to my computer as well so I can change between the two of them. :)

Now I don't feel as much of a newbie. :D

Thanks mizdeeds as you can see I have already started using one of them. Will save the other one to my computer as well so I can change between the two of them. :)

Now I don't feel as much of a newbie. :D

You're welcome! Glad you like 'em!

mizdeeds is the GREATEST!

Awwwwww...

...not even close!!! But thank you! :D

Man, I have tried 3 times to chane my avitar here and either things are real slow or I am missing a step!

Wow! I just went and tried it and there are a TON of steps to go through to make the changes. Here's how it goes (I think I got 'em all!):

Click your name at upper right, then click the stat box to go to your profile. Click edit your Profile.

Scroll down to 'virtual you' and select 'choose avatar image'.

Above the image is a button "Current (remove)". Click that to get rid of the one you're using.

Click upload new image and when that window opens, browse to the image you want to upload and select it. Click 'upload'. After it's done, click 'back to my details', and go back to the Virtual You and Avatar Selection page.

When the choose avatar page comes back up, click on the image you want. It puts it in the upper right. Click the 'select avatar' button above the image. That should do it!

Hope that helps! :D

Hi. After a month of actively finding caches my family is totally addicted. I originally signed up with our name, as it is now, but last night I sent in the request for a name change. I am requesting syfun as our new name. Can anyone help us with an avatar? I am thinking of an ammo can with a hose "siphoning" the cache into a puddle. The puddle could be the yellow/green/blue/orange. Please use your imagination, from what I've seen there are some very skilled creative people out here. If you could include the name somewhere that would be great too. I have plans of making my own wooden nickels (or a variation of such) CITO kits, and fiberglass sig items.

Thanks

Something like this?

syfun-av.jpg

Thanks

Something like this?

syfun-av.jpg

That's great!!! I played with the letters a little, but the rest is perfect. Thank you very much! I can't wait until the kids see it. I picked up one of your pathtags last weekend up in Edenville. They are beautiful too. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with the rest of us. I'll contact you once I get some sig items made up. I just got notice of a new cache close to home. Gotta run.

Thanks again!

syfun

AHH!! I missed a step too! AFTER it's all done, there's an option to "reregister the changes". You have to do that too. Click it, and it brings up the Groundspeak forums page. Click 'enter the forums' and voila! Your new av should be there! :D Whew!

I had to toaly delete the old avitar from the system AND did the re-register step and it finally worked.

That's great!!! I played with the letters a little, but the rest is perfect. Thank you very much! I can't wait until the kids see it. I picked up one of your pathtags last weekend up in Edenville. They are beautiful too. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with the rest of us. I'll contact you once I get some sig items made up. I just got notice of a new cache close to home. Gotta run.

Thanks again!

syfun

You're welcome! Glad you like it.

Which tag did you find? Was it at the cache at the park 'n ride? If you're in Michigan, you'll probably find more of my tags in other caches, I try to leave one in any cache that has room. :D

Thanks again!

syfun

You're welcome! Glad you like it.

Which tag did you find? Was it at the cache at the park 'n ride? If you're in Michigan, you'll probably find more of my tags in other caches, I try to leave one in any cache that has room. :D

Sorry, my mistake. We did the ones in Edenville Saturday. Sunday we were in Sanford, I picked it up at A Dog Gone Good Cache in Vet's park. The pathtag is the michigan with a flag out of Saginaw and a dark blue background.

Thanks again for the avatar. The kids just saw it and said it is cool.

This is too cool. My username is Twigs and I have yet to find anything that works for me as an avatar. I grew up on an apple/cherry orchard and use Twigs as my username since my maiden name is Smallwood (better than my dad's nickname of "Splinter"). Any thoughts or ideas? I'd love to have the big G of geocaching worked into it too.

This is too cool. My username is Twigs and I have yet to find anything that works for me as an avatar. I grew up on an apple/cherry orchard and use Twigs as my username since my maiden name is Smallwood (better than my dad's nickname of "Splinter"). Any thoughts or ideas? I'd love to have the big G of geocaching worked into it too.

Twigs :laughing:

twigs-av-2.jpg

Twigs :laughing:

twigs-av-2.jpg

Thank you! Thank you! That is soooooo great and just perfect! I'm off to upload it. :)

Hey I love what you're doing!!!

My name is SCUZBALL

I'm 17, into Japanese culture, and I would love an avitar.

Do I just ask like that? do I owe you something? how do i go about requesting an avitar?

I would love something with arrows in it, like these

ddrarrows.jpg

let me know what to do ASAP!

THANK YOU!

Edited by Scuzball

Hokay

My caching name is Fidjit, but truth is I don't even know how you'd represent a fidjit :) This nick started when I started baiting a 649er. Fidjit stood for F(*ken Idjit :laughing:

I didn't realise how seriously I'd get into caching when I signed up , but since I've found and hidden a few don't want to change my nick here. Normally my login would be Limbot ( Z80 inside ).

What I'd like is a cartoon robot geocaching........

Anybody willing to give it a go ?? :)