Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

We are a geocaching family of six...All our kid's name begin with the letter "A" and I have been trying, without luck, to come up with an avatar of four aces and saying "caching in since '06" or something similiar...Any help would be appreciated...Thanks in advance!

e999e438-5699-462d-8794-86919b610741.jpg

0984610a-1524-4f1a-8c3a-39e1a5c05eee.jpg

Looks great!!! Thanks for your help!

Hi I am looking for an avatar.

I am an avide bow hunter, so something with a hunting theme would be great.

Terry

I have recently moved to SC and was wondering if anyone in here could create another signature photo similar to this one one but with the state of SC instead of Maine. My avatar is the one in the center. I make my own signature items by printing them out on magnetic sheets. Thanks for the help Haffy

HaffyWasHere.jpg

Ok here is some help, I have my avatar and a new pic of SC that I tried to make, it may need some tweaking but it was the best I could do with PSE2.

av-898.gif

SCoutcopy.jpg

O.K. here goes. You can see our current avitar, but it really just shows half the team. Hubby is a firefighter, I am a RN. Our other two team members are teens. The 17 y.o. girl, likes anime, Japan and anything Canadian. The 15 y.o. boy is "emo". He wears girl pants, listens to "emo" music.. has black hair that is shorter in back and bangs cover his face. Does anyone think they can make an avitar that shows all four of us and uses the name Team Fireboy? Thanks in advance for trying!

Hey all!

I wonder of anyone can come up with with something suitable for me.

I am from West "By God" Virginia and spend most of my free time Fly-fishing for trout in our beautiful streams and rivers. My latest cache placement, GC14QJD, was inspired by the place that I caught and released my largest trout to date, a 26" Rainbow Trout. Here is a pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/Cad...hatYokum2-1.jpg

My other passions are Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey and of course Geocaching.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Troutbum1

(nonaeroterraquean Bump)

It looks as though LOVE-TO-HUNT picked up a new avatar somewhere, so I'm not sure if a new one is still needed.

I can't see anything in Haffy's post, so I'm guessing wildly that nothing has changed there.

Team FIREBOY has me stumped. Not sure how to draw an image of people I've never seen. Probably a good one for someone with good cartoonist skills.

TroutBum1 is still a fairly new request. I have no ideas here on how to approach this one yet. Probably someone out there who could do a better job than I...which is how I felt about mwtar's request, which is why I waited so long to give it a shot.

Sometimes I see a request, and I know exactly what I want to do. Other times I sit, staring at a blank screen coming up with a load of ideas that all bore me to death or that would be cool if only I could figure out how to do it.

Sometimes I see a request, and I know exactly what I want to do. Other times I sit, staring at a blank screen coming up with a load of ideas that all bore me to death or that would be cool if only I could figure out how to do it.

My sentiments exactly!! The only thing I'll add is that sometimes I sit staring at a blank screen and drawing a complete blank in my mind too! :o

Miz

Well I have drawn something of what I was looking for but after seeing what designers here have come up with I was hoping for a little help. This is what I have so far.

bd7aaa93-d283-425b-9b38-51f4383a3574.jpg

I want him to look more like a girl with wild and crazy hair. I was also wanting to try and add something related to scuba diving or to the beach. Or would that be too much??? Anyone with any other suggestions or anyone that can help me out? Any help is greatly appreciated. Especially since I'm obviously no real artist... :)

Oops... missed the scuba part of your request... here's what I have so far:

SanityEndsHere.jpg

No worries on the scuba... I like the picture because it looks more like a female but is there anyway to cut back on the hair just a bit? Maybe about shoulder length...

Edited by SanityEndsHere

There are some really amazing pieces of art in the 40+ pages of this thread. I don't know how you guys come up with some of this stuff.

With that said, I am curious to see what someone can come up with for us. We use the logo over on the left as our sig logo. We punch out round stickers that we place in cache logs, and have even made a few 'sig tokens' out of poker chips. As far as FSUgly & Family

FSU - Florida State University (where I, the daddy, went to school)

gly - 3 letter nomenclature for the geology dept @ FSU

& Family - Mommy, Son & Daughter (son & daughter are 5 & 2, respectively)

We are all Seminole fans and love geocaching. If you are in need of any other type of info, just let me know.

EDIT: the samll print on our current logo says 'Daddy, Mommy, Son & Daughter' 'Tallahassee, FL'

Thanks a bunch! BTW, if nothing comes to mind, that is OK, too. :)

Edited by FSUgly

Would it be asking too much, to ask someone to make me an avatar to use on another forum not related to geocaching. It needs to be 150x150 or less. Can have any one or all of these.

1. Whitetail Deer hunting

2. My handle on that forum is "Grumpy"

3. I live in Missouri

4. I drive a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

If nobody wants to do this i will understand......Thanks Lacomo

I'm Emily, i am 13 and just got my own account, I used to cache with tsemclarney, I was the E, I now cache as Tinkerbell_4_life, could some one make me a avatar that would be 1" round so I could also but them on a sticker and add them to my mom and dads poker chip sig items.

Thanks Emily

Sorry, been busy here lately.... but I saw this request and had an idea for it.... here's an av

Tinkerbell%20av.jpg

.. and a round one...

Tinkerbell-round.jpg

Would it be asking too much, to ask someone to make me an avatar to use on another forum not related to geocaching. It needs to be 150x150 or less. Can have any one or all of these.

1. Whitetail Deer hunting

2. My handle on that forum is "Grumpy"

3. I live in Missouri

4. I drive a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

If nobody wants to do this i will understand......Thanks Lacomo

Here's one idea:

grumpy.jpg

That is great, thank you very much

It's going on it own poker chip.

I'm Emily, i am 13 and just got my own account, I used to cache with tsemclarney, I was the E, I now cache as Tinkerbell_4_life, could some one make me a avatar that would be 1" round so I could also but them on a sticker and add them to my mom and dads poker chip sig items.

Thanks Emily

Sorry, been busy here lately.... but I saw this request and had an idea for it.... here's an av

Tinkerbell%20av.jpg

.. and a round one...

Tinkerbell-round.jpg

Dude that is totally my first GPS in that pic!

it was a Cobra 100 or something like that

but it was blue and it sucked!!!

Actually, leave it blue. Can you make it a little darker blule?

OK - I made the GPS a little darker, and the sky a little lighter for better contrast.

Here's the avatar sized image...

33cd528e-3f0a-4fda-883c-4a718afeb1f3.jpg

and a bit bigger so you can see it....

Skillet68_big.jpg

P.S. less than 300 views more and this thread hits 50,000 views !

Having met SEH, I really like what she came up with.

Well I have drawn something of what I was looking for but after seeing what designers here have come up with I was hoping for a little help. This is what I have so far.

bd7aaa93-d283-425b-9b38-51f4383a3574.jpg

I want him to look more like a girl with wild and crazy hair. I was also wanting to try and add something related to scuba diving or to the beach. Or would that be too much??? Anyone with any other suggestions or anyone that can help me out? Any help is greatly appreciated. Especially since I'm obviously no real artist... :D

Oops... missed the scuba part of your request... here's what I have so far:

SanityEndsHere.jpg

No worries on the scuba... I like the picture because it looks more like a female but is there anyway to cut back on the hair just a bit? Maybe about shoulder length...

Hello All,

I have no idea how to create a avatar, I dont even know what kind of a program to use. If anyone is willing to help? I am interested in a avatar for my user name. Barb is my name and I am a electrician. I love geocaching and would like a comical avatar. Thanks in advance for any help

Barb

Hello All,

I have no idea how to create a avatar, I dont even know what kind of a program to use. If anyone is willing to help? I am interested in a avatar for my user name. Barb is my name and I am a electrician. I love geocaching and would like a comical avatar. Thanks in advance for any help

Barb

This came to mind when I saw your request :laughing:

barbwired-av.jpg

holy smokes! the answer to my prayers. Will someone please help me with an avatar? I am just about an idiot when it come to computers. I am a prate at heart so i would very much like something along the lines of a pirate ship, with a black background. I would forever be in someones debt.

Pretty please??????

You asked so nicely :laughing:

How about this?

cashking63.jpg

Hello All,

Barb

This came to mind when I saw your request :lol:

barbwired-av.jpg

This is beautiful. It is captures my user Id to the tee. WOW what can I say ..THANK YOU mizdeeds!!! :laughing:

holy smokes! the answer to my prayers. Will someone please help me with an avatar? I am just about an idiot when it come to computers. I am a prate at heart so i would very much like something along the lines of a pirate ship, with a black background. I would forever be in someones debt.

Pretty please??????

You asked so nicely :(

How about this?

cashking63.jpg

Well thank you very much. that is perfect!! I shall forever be in your debt

Being another cacher that has absolutely no creative computer skills. (My current avatar was made by simsonizeme.com, LOL!) My other one that I used to use, I stole from the show Lost, so ANY help would be appreciated. I'm not too sure what you could do with LostinReno? There is so much talent on this thread, any ideas would be great! And I would be forever grateful!!!

I'd like to have one of those avatars and I have no clue as to how to make one.

Soooo, this is my humble request for help.

My caching name is LunarSmoke

Thanks

Thought of this when I saw your name...

lunarsmoke-1.jpg

I was thinking of something along the lines of being funny and or bizarre.

Thanks

Being another cacher that has absolutely no creative computer skills. (My current avatar was made by simsonizeme.com, LOL!) My other one that I used to use, I stole from the show Lost, so ANY help would be appreciated. I'm not too sure what you could do with LostinReno? There is so much talent on this thread, any ideas would be great! And I would be forever grateful!!!

How about...

lostinreno.jpg

How about...

lostinreno.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you, thank you! That is just too cool! :(

How about...

lostinreno.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you, thank you! That is just too cool! :unsure:

Of course hubby had to point out the Garmin and not the MaggieXL! :unsure: I still like it! :lol:

Maybe we can give him the new Triton!

**squealing like a little girl now** I want a Triton 500 sooo bad. I have no desire for a 1500 or a 2000, I already have a camera and a flashlight that come with me anyways. Not warm and fuzzy about the touch screen abilities either. I work with touchscreens on a much larger scale and lots can go wrong!!

I guess they are still working out some software issues according to the guy at Sportsman's Warehouse :unsure: Since I WILL eventually have a Triton, that would be perfect!

I hate to ask, because this is such a cool avatar!! Is there anyway to kind of make it a little shorter? I kind of had to hack him a little to get him to fit on our NGA forum. (I was amazed I figured out how to do that much! :unsure: ) Since our forum doesn't allow them bigger than a certain size. (I think it was 25KB)

(((((mizdeeds you are awesome!!!!)))))

Maybe we can give him the new Triton!

**squealing like a little girl now** I want a Triton 500 sooo bad. I have no desire for a 1500 or a 2000, I already have a camera and a flashlight that come with me anyways. Not warm and fuzzy about the touch screen abilities either. I work with touchscreens on a much larger scale and lots can go wrong!!

I guess they are still working out some software issues according to the guy at Sportsman's Warehouse :unsure: Since I WILL eventually have a Triton, that would be perfect!

I hate to ask, because this is such a cool avatar!! Is there anyway to kind of make it a little shorter? I kind of had to hack him a little to get him to fit on our NGA forum. (I was amazed I figured out how to do that much! :lol: ) Since our forum doesn't allow them bigger than a certain size. (I think it was 25KB)

(((((mizdeeds you are awesome!!!!)))))

Thank you, and you're welcome! :unsure:

I've been drooling over the 2000 for a while now(good thing it's waterproof!), just waiting for it to be released. I also carry a camera and flashlight with me when I'm caching, AND my cell, which has a camera built in. Do I remember to use either cam? Noooooooooo! Cuz it's not in my hand, like the GPSr is. I've seen the 300 IN STOCK and ready to ship at a couple websites, so the others can't be too far behind (I hope!)!

Here you go:

Forum size ...... and 25k:

lostinreno-T.jpg ... lostinreno-Tsm.jpg

Edited by mizdeeds

I've been drooling over the 2000 for a while now(good thing it's waterproof!), just waiting for it to be released. I also carry a camera and flashlight with me when I'm caching, AND my cell, which has a camera built in. Do I remember to use either cam? Noooooooooo! Cuz it's not in my hand, like the GPSr is. I've seen the 300 IN STOCK and ready to ship at a couple websites, so the others can't be too far behind (I hope!)!

Thank you! *Bow's down in I'm not worthy fashion* LOL! I LOVE my new Triton!!! I keep going on line and checking all the usual stores. At one point Costco.com had the 500 with a $100 rebate. (making it only $150 total) I've noticed that deal doesn't come up at all anymore and now it doesn't even give a price on thier website :unsure: It just says it will be available in December sometime? WTF?

I'd sure love to have a Santa hat on my smiling hippo avatar. I'd mail one of my hockey jersey geocoins to whomever could get that accomplished. :D

Alright, here's your ho-ho-hippo.

d11b35d9-0489-4ccf-ad67-901ad78b3488.jpg

edit: man, beat me by two minutes. But, hey, I struggled with keeping his same background. :P

edit 2: Taller version, hat not so scrunched.

8479dd27-baaf-4b33-813e-0dbcecfceb06.jpg

edit 3: Just saw the coin offer. If you pick either of the above, save on postage and give the coin to a deserving local cacher, give it away at the next event as a prize/gift, or activate it and give it a mission to catch up with me.

Edited by Jeep_Dog