Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

I wonder if it would be possible to have an avatar designed like this:

Round, with text: THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GEO-EARTHDOGS inside the perimeter, and cartoon of a happy dachshund and a Jack Russell Terrier's heads looking at an ammo can and or GPSr... or something like that.

Thanks. It would be for avatar, profile page pic, and membership cards in our secret dog society.

My son has asked for an account of his own and we set it up today and did just over a month of entries that he was doing with me. His GC identity is velociraptor99 and I would like to suprise him with this in the form of an avatar and on a badge that he can wear on his shirt and on his pack bag. As my son has taught me, please and thank you are our friends, so :lol:

PLEASE . . .

Here is an idea of what he had said he thought looked neat.

If anyone can help to make the velociraptor a drawing character with a GPSr it would help me so much.

6dda43a1-4d50-4181-91c3-163b61d3c93b.jpg

80bd0c47-c093-4b7f-8b0d-069000d46c1f.jpg

Again, thank you to anyone that can help me suprise my son.

a02e1b78-a194-4dcb-af3e-ac2e767c9807.jpg

(AKA Shawn)

I'd like some help with an avatar please. I'd like to incorporate one of the attached logos (doesn't have to be in the original color if you can do better), maybe the GX logo, the 4-color geocaching logo, and a Garmin Legend (blue) in the eagle's claws. Maybe my supplied image could have the 4-color geocaching colors in the chest shield behing the Z.

My username doesn't necessarily need to be involved. It is my first name and last initial with the year of my birth (I know, not original)

BlackEagleZ16.jpg

or

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/markz...ire_448x512.jpg

Edited by markz68

My son has asked for an account of his own and we set it up today and did just over a month of entries that he was doing with me. His GC identity is velociraptor99 and I would like to suprise him with this in the form of an avatar and on a badge that he can wear on his shirt and on his pack bag. As my son has taught me, please and thank you are our friends, so :D

Being named "Dino Hunters" I had to do something for this one. Here's a try....

7bafa60d-073b-42b2-b051-b9e224d60291.jpg

And large sized ? Let me know what you think.....

velo_big.jpg

Dino Hunters,

I really really like this picture of this velociraptor. I was suprised this is my favorite picture.

velociraptor99 **Brian**

written by kidatheart verbatum from him.

( This is perfect and I am going to make him the Tshirt and badge today. Thank you so much for making his day even better.)

I am looking to use the public domain logo like the one below I would like to have the Team at the top of the image and J S A M in the middle if anybody can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Jake

Team Jsam

Something like this?

Big:

jsamgx1.jpgjsamgx1b.jpg

jsamgx2.jpgjsamgx2b.jpg

I'd like some help with an avatar please. I'd like to incorporate one of the attached logos (doesn't have to be in the original color if you can do better), maybe the GX logo, the 4-color geocaching logo, and a Garmin Legend (blue) in the eagle's claws. Maybe my supplied image could have the 4-color geocaching colors in the chest shield behing the Z.

My username doesn't necessarily need to be involved. It is my first name and last initial with the year of my birth (I know, not original)

For MarkZ to look at....

7b869cec-af73-465c-b80c-1f6953b8f67a.jpg

I am looking to use the public domain logo like the one below I would like to have the Team at the top of the image and J S A M in the middle if anybody can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Jake

Team Jsam

Something like this?

Big:

jsamgx1.jpgjsamgx1b.jpg

jsamgx2.jpgjsamgx2b.jpg

Geosilly is my hero, thanks a ton that perfect :ph34r:

Hello,

I'm also looking for an avatar.

Some basics about me:

I'm male and are german. I use a Garmin Quest for caching. My name is just a name I came up with and has no meaning. I like to ride my BMW R1150GS motorbike. My wife often comes with me. She's from china.

I tried to make something myself and I came up with the following sticker I put into the logbooks:

Bild2.gif

A higher res version can be found at http://www.arm-dran.de/gc/Bild1.gif

It show the "official" translation of geocaching into chinese and a pirture of my BMW motorbike.

Thanks in advanced

Andreas

Hello,

I'm also looking for an avatar.

Some basics about me:

I'm male and are german. I use a Garmin Quest for caching. My name is just a name I came up with and has no meaning. I like to ride my BMW R1150GS motorbike. My wife often comes with me. She's from china.

I tried to make something myself and I came up with the following sticker I put into the logbooks:

Bild2.gif

A higher res version can be found at http://www.arm-dran.de/gc/Bild1.gif

It show the "official" translation of geocaching into chinese and a pirture of my BMW motorbike.

Thanks in advanced

Andreas

Great job on the sticker! What font is that on "Thanks for this cache"?

Edited by markz68

Great job on the sticker! What font is that on "Thanks for this cache"?

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't like it very much. That's why I asked if someone can make an avatar for me. I just posted my sticker to show what kind of inspiration I had so far.

The font is called Brush455. You can get it e.g. from here: http://fonts.appliedlanguage.com/brush455_bt_font.shtml

I like the font used. Plus the motorcycle graphic is cool. Plus it's neat how you put the chinese translation on the geocaching logo! Just needs some color!

Great for the card/sticker you use. Too much for an avatar though.

Edited by markz68

Wow, those are both great! I am kinda partial to the one with the Legend. Thanks!! Do you have bigger versions of them too?

Send me an e-mail with an address I can attach a file to, and I'll send you some files. I can make the JPG as many pixels big as you wish - pleasse specify. I can also send the adobe AI or an EPS vector file for you if you wish. Just say what formats you like in your email. - D.H.

Need some help. I would like to use the image below. Would like our geocaching name RAH&MMH centered.

buffy.gif

Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

Send me your email, I have a few for you to look at.

Thank you for all your help. Using my new avatar. Really impressed with how quick I was helped. What a site! What GREAT people!!

These avatar's have been great!! We have never thought of getting one before, but looking at these makes me want one too. Not too hard to tell from our username that we are a husband/wife team. We use a Garmin geko GPS have been geocaching since Christmas 2004. We have been involved with Boy Scouts and both have earned the highest award a council can give the Silver Beaver award. We are currently involved with Habitat for Humanity being the President and Treasurer of our local Habitat. I love Eagles, and clipper ships. We live in Northern California. Our hobbies are geocaching, and helping in our community. Don't need all these represented in the avatar, but wanted to give you some info on us to get ideas from.

We collect geocoins and would love to someday have one made so perhaps this will also give us a good idea for the design of that also.

Thanks in advance for all your effort. Glen&Nancy

Edited by Glen&Nancy

Ok after reading the first 20 pages and skimmin the rest, I'm gonna post my request.

I'd like a simple design incorporating a deciduous tree.

My current [Lorax] I found when searching for images under 'tree'. I considered using a heraldic 'tree eradicated' but couldn't find one I liked -- still like the idea though, perhaps with the roots forming the GX? Or a satellite caught in the branches?

User name wheetree is from my real name -- whee is first sylable of given name, tree last sylable of last name.

Thanks in advance.

Ok after reading the first 20 pages and skimmin the rest, I'm gonna post my request.

My current [Lorax] I found when searching for images under 'tree'. I considered using a heraldic 'tree eradicated' but couldn't find one I liked -- still like the idea though, perhaps with the roots forming the GX? Or a satellite caught in the branches?

User name wheetree is from my real name -- whee is first sylable of given name, tree last sylable of last name.

Thanks in advance.

I can do simple, hehehe... of course I had to look up 'deciduous' ...

wheetree-av.jpg

<_<

These avatar's have been great!! We have never thought of getting one before, but looking at these makes me want one too. Not too hard to tell from our username that we are a husband/wife team. We use a Garmin geko GPS have been geocaching since Christmas 2004. We have been involved with Boy Scouts and both have earned the highest award a council can give the Silver Beaver award. We are currently involved with Habitat for Humanity being the President and Treasurer of our local Habitat. I love Eagles, and clipper ships. We live in Northern California. Our hobbies are geocaching, and helping in our community. Don't need all these represented in the avatar, but wanted to give you some info on us to get ideas from.

We collect geocoins and would love to someday have one made so perhaps this will also give us a good idea for the design of that also.

Thanks in advance for all your effort. Glen&Nancy

Here are a couple... I couldn't decide what I liked on this one, although the one with more height shows a bit more detail. Width is limited to 80 pixels wide.

glennnancy-av.jpg

glennnancy-av2.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I can do simple, hehehe... of course I had to look up 'deciduous' ...

wheetree-av.jpg

<_<

Thanks that should work.

Appreciate your time and effort.