Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

As I said "just great". I wondered, however, if it would be possible to make the "Onslow Fisherman" stand out a bit more? No worries if you haven't the time or whatever as I will still love it as is.

glad you like it! :anibad:

I would love to go to New Zeland but I am totally broke

Is this font color better?

ca93103e-70ee-487f-9323-30401f046d7e.jpg

:( Thanks, once again, kimmyroo. Looks great! Perhaps we should all be paying you for your skills, efforts and time. Then you might be able to afford the air fare to NZ

Can some one make this one a little bit cleaner and maybe not so thick??

Here are a couple of options for ya

6d87e77a-f27e-4abe-962f-40ce3e2e64bb.jpg

Those look really good. I really like the second one, but the G part is missing. It is my initials JKG in one symbol. If you could put the G in the second one it would be great.

:anibad: Thanks, once again, kimmyroo. Looks great! Perhaps we should all be paying you for your skills, efforts and time. Then you might be able to afford the air fare to NZ

that would be nice, but I guess I can ask for something a little more realistic. in lou of cash "Pay it forward" :anibad:

:laughing: Thanks, once again, kimmyroo. Looks great! Perhaps we should all be paying you for your skills, efforts and time. Then you might be able to afford the air fare to NZ

that would be nice, but I guess I can ask for something a little more realistic. in lou of cash "Pay it forward" :laughing:

:laughing: Here's the best I can do for now, kimmyroo. When I get some more I will forward it ? Cheers. (I'm a cheapskate I Know!)9a782644-926f-4905-b509-e029bc66829e.jpg

Those look really good.  I really like the second one, but the G part is missing.  It is my initials JKG in one symbol.  If you could put the G in the second one it would be great.

oops I thought it was a fancy K

How is this

b7eacfd5-8542-4dfb-ba25-b3315daed2a3.jpg

I hate to be picky, but could you make the top of the G more like a K and blend the K into the J a little bit more? Kind of like the picture I posted.

Thanks

I have been looking for a good image of a line art ghost leaf.  Those are the leaves that have had all the area between the veining removed.  Anyone know where I could find something like that?

I am not good at line art, but I found this one and a couple of other pics doing a google image search "leaf skeleton"

cbd83e09-33a1-466b-bf96-cbe73b6a2041.jpg

Nice!! now that is something I can work with. Thanks!

I hate to be picky, but could you make the top of the G more like a K and blend the K into the J a little bit more?  Kind of like the picture I posted.

Thanks

OK here is another shot at it

f6d6ec1d-3619-4548-bf18-62fdaf749ff0.jpg

That's better. I think I can live with that for now. I really appreciate your help. It's nice to know that there are still some people out there willing to help others out.

Thanks

Do you think that you could create a wizard holding a staff and wearing a wizard hat (for the LOTR fans, something like Gandalf wears, with it bent sort of...), but on the hat, have the geocaching logo so that if you look carefully you can see it, but many people will likely pass over it at first glance?

Thanks a lot if you can, and if you can't, thanks for trying.

how is this one for ya?

d3ff67ae-e0a8-4df5-ab54-b4eb8f94520a.jpg

it looks good. thank you.

I do not have an Avatar but would like a really cool one.  Any suggestions?  I have envisioned the West Virginia outline with the geocaching colors in it with a Hillbilly in the middle but I do not know how to go about drawing it.  Or some different twist on the Hillbilly.  Any thoughts?

how is this

f601176c-7035-4fc6-aa38-7ff3bb561f3a.jpg

Is there a way to get it bigger? Looks pretty good but I cannot see what is in the middle.

Is there a way to get it bigger?  Looks pretty good but I cannot see what is in the middle.

It is actually Curt Martin or his brother Pumpkinhead I don't remember which one, from Bugs Bunnies cartoon"Hillbilly Hare" I redid it to where he is bigger, hope you like it

0ab336d1-1cdd-44e3-8594-1213b90754ea.jpg

Is there a way to get it bigger?  Looks pretty good but I cannot see what is in the middle.

It is actually Curt Martin or his brother Pumpkinhead I don't remember which one, from Bugs Bunnies cartoon"Hillbilly Hare" I redid it to where he is bigger, hope you like it

0ab336d1-1cdd-44e3-8594-1213b90754ea.jpg

I like it....now how do I get it to show up under my name. Do I need the file? Can someone help?

Thanx

Wow, thanks to whoever bumped this thread back up. There's some incredible talent on display here.

Is it too late for me to get my request in? I'm looking for a mouse in a Santa suit, similar to the photo I'm currently using as my avatar. If you could add in a Sportrak GPS, so much the better.

I'm planning on using it as my avatar, but also getting a stamp made of it for logging, so a B&W copy would also be appreciated.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

I'm thinking about a new avatar.

I like mine, but want something fresh and keep getting stumped with ideas, or how to make them reality.

I'm 21, and male. I am a senior in college for special / elementary education. I have a 96 jeep Cherokee and love it. My gps is a 60cs.

i picked the username "Joe Smith" because I wanted something anonymous, a name that showed little about myself. Smith is about as common as you can get I guess. Either way i am becomming much more open, but in the beginning i didn't tell anybody about geocaching. I don't really know why, but it made sense at the time.

If you make an avatar with the jeep, the driver's window does not go down, and the windshield has duct tape over the crack dead center in front of the passanger seat. I also do most of my caching right after work, or on my way somewhere. Maybe being knee deep in a swamp with the gps wearing my work clothes (shirt and tie)

Well, that's what I think. Any help would be great

thanks!

Joe Smith

c9ffa212-0a83-41af-94ba-fd580584b30e.jpg

The Jeep

3745e3cb-e58c-4dd4-80a0-514cf392fd51.jpg

Pittsburgh: Don't know if this helps, but I like it.

Edited by Joe Smith
Wow, thanks to whoever bumped this thread back up. There's some incredible talent on display here.

Is it too late for me to get my request in? I'm looking for a mouse in a Santa suit, similar to the photo I'm currently using as my avatar. If you could add in a Sportrak GPS, so much the better.

I'm planning on using it as my avatar, but also getting a stamp made of it for logging, so a B&W copy would also be appreciated.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

thanks for the compliment, no it's not too late but i seem to be the only one who is doing them right now. Oh well. :blink:

Hope you like my idea

5e8d07d0-1312-421b-ae86-fd49c8337cd2.jpg

and the b & w copy

a196321c-7f7e-432f-b980-99da0ed899aa.jpg

thanks for the compliment, no it's not too late but i seem to be the only one who is doing them right now. Oh well. 

Hope you like my idea

That's perfect kimmyroo. Thanks.

Any chance I could get a large copy of the colour version too? I keep finding more things to use that avatar for.

I've got a couple of spare T-Shirts and an inkjet printer around...

editted due to fumble fingers.

Edited by chris-mouse
That's perfect kimmyroo. Thanks.

Any chance I could get a large copy of the colour version too? I keep finding more things to use that avatar for.

I've got a couple of spare T-Shirts and an inkjet printer around...

editted  due to fumble fingers.

lol glad you like it :rolleyes:.

here is the larger image

or e-mail me for the originals

2eedf301-cdbb-4d8d-a0fd-43dee4927147.jpg

I'm 21, and male. I am a senior in college for special / elementary education. I have a 96 jeep Cherokee and love it. My gps is a 60cs.

If you make an avatar with the jeep, the driver's window does not go down, and the windshield has duct tape over the crack dead center in front of the passanger seat. I also do most of my caching right after work, or on my way somewhere. Maybe being knee deep in a swamp with the gps wearing my work clothes (shirt and tie)

I tried a little somthing with the swamp theme

hope you like it

969798e7-16d5-43a2-acf1-7ddbd7a6dec5.jpg

Hello all,

From time to time, I've seen entries in logbooks where people will use a rubber stamp or a sticker with thier own custom geocache avatar that someone created for them. I haven't a clue how to do this myself but I'm wondering where I can have one of my own made up. Eventually I'd like to have a rubber stamp made as well as have the image on file so I can print my own stickers. My geocache name is JetMonkey so I'd lie to have a design that would show a screaming monkey riding on top of a jet plane with a GPS in his hand and maybe even with the tip of his tail of fire. Currently I use a garmin 76CS.

I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Thanks,

Steve

I tried a little somthing with the swamp theme

hope you like it

969798e7-16d5-43a2-acf1-7ddbd7a6dec5.jpg

Wow, I need to check back with this thread more often I guess.

Thanks for the cool avatar. Do you have a larger file? it's hard to see that small (at least for me)

Joe SMith

if anyone is able i would like one have been looking at different web sites but some are strange im retired navy live in wv was thinking along the lines of poodeck pappy or popeye i also use an exporist 200

Sorry I took a break for awhile, thought someone else would take over but I guess not.

Here is a shot at it for ya, hope you like it4d85b704-5493-45eb-a57c-fb2e1aa0e778.jpg

I'm desperately looking for lizard artwork for use as an avatar and for a stamp I want made. I've scoured yahoo and google images and just can't find anything. It needs to be in "outline form" for my stamp. Any help would be appreciated!

I am not good at line art but I googled lizard coloring page images and found this one

2e47d6d9-daab-48af-8fba-3373cdc26914.jpg

from

www.lordequip.com

You guys are doing some awesome stuff here. Anyone wanna' take a stab at an "otherworldly" design for us?

We need something we can use for sig items, and if it works as an avatar as well, that's great. We'd like to incorporate the traditional GC colors, maybe a traditional "grey" alien face, or flying saucer, or crop circle. It should be "alien friendly" ... no evil alien theme.

We are a husband (Mulder) & Wife (Scully) team. We use a Garmin Map60C and an iPAQ pocket PC. Our OGRV (official geocache recovery vehicle) is a maroon Blazer with the tag "GO-CACHE." Of course, not all of this needs to be included in the design, just giving info...

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Edit: oh, yeah...probably nothing too "cartoonish," but more hi-techish :(

Edited by Agents Mulder & Scully

Hi all again not really an avatar request more of a image modification

this log has two images of our tiny tent (its a wynnster appollo 17 if you want to do a search) !!! we are organising an event next year and the clue is to look for our tent under a UPOS (unusual pile of sticks) can anyone help us to get the picture of the tent modded so we can put it in the cache as a spoiler picture under a pile of sticks ?

TA

MArk

You guys are doing some awesome stuff here. Anyone wanna' take a stab at an "otherworldly" design for us?

We need something we can use for sig items, and if it works as an avatar as well, that's great. We'd like to incorporate the traditional GC colors, maybe a traditional "grey" alien face, or flying saucer, or crop circle. It should be "alien friendly" ... no evil alien theme.

We are a husband (Mulder) & Wife (Scully) team. We use a Garmin Map60C and an iPAQ pocket PC. Our OGRV (official geocache recovery vehicle) is a maroon Blazer with the tag "GO-CACHE." Of course, not all of this needs to be included in the design, just giving info...

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Edit: oh, yeah...probably nothing too "cartoonish," but more hi-techish  :ph34r:

Quick shot

f9152bf7-7255-4a17-bc27-a1929abd7dd7.jpg

as an avatar

10477b74-b7e0-4345-a721-4be690a055ac.jpg