Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

Can I have a Raccoon opening a Ammo box? ((We will just forget for the moment that I have yet to find an Ammo can cache yet :D ))

Edit> I guess I should mention I want it to be cartoonish... thought that would go without saying.

Edited by MagicMeeko

i'm looking for ideas. thinking about a modification of this guy

ubiecrop600400.jpg

or maybe a graphic similar to this one modded into a geocaching-type (like the bicycle earlier in the thread, with the colors streaming off the back -- that one was really slick). the "bouvier" title at the bottom needs to go.

Bouviersilhouette.jpg

i appreciate any suggestions, and the time and artistic talent spent on this!

Who is the Avatar guru around here? I would like to have one made for my icon on here and a stamp for geocache logs.

Thanx

Crawfish

:huh:

Ok. Between your post and your bio, I see that you go by CrawAir, CrawTater and Crawfish.

Do you want one or more of these on your avatar? Are these different members of the geofam?

:huh:

A little help please. I was thinking that I need an Avatar if someone would care to help. I wuz thinkin, using the Yamaha emblem with either a hammer or the signature, Yamahammer emblossed in it. I would be appreciative of any help with this request.

Thanks,

:laughing:

What do you think??

yama.gif

Ok.  Between your post and your bio, I see that you go by CrawAir, CrawTater and Crawfish.

Do you want one or more of these on your avatar?  Are these different members of the geofam?

:ph34r:

I would like something with a Crawfish. I have settled on the user name BayouBug. I seems that the user name Crawfish is being used by someone that doesn't geocache. Any way, I go by Crawfish or BayouBug now. No, I'm not a skitzo. :laughing:

Thanx for the help

That's it!!! Perfect!!! :ph34r: Now, how do I get it from there to here? (I'm stupid!) :lol:

. . .

Right click the avatar picture and save it to your hard drive.

Go to your Account page and then click on Edit Profile.

There is place on that page where you can upload a picture to be your avatar. Upload the picture you just saved to your hard drive. Save the changes to your Profile and relog into the Forums.

While you are figuring it out, you can use the Testing section of the Forums . . . :laughing:

that hat will never look better! good job!

still wondering about doing something with the silhouette, like maybe superimposed over the "streaks" that are trailing the geocyclist or in the center of geocaching tiles, square or circular.

whatever i end up with i'll probably want to put on my sig card also.

thanks again!

Wow. I like what I see. Could you possibly make a logo with a wizard in it? I had attemped a while ago to create something with a wizard wearing a pointed wizard-like hat, but bent at the top, with his head facing to the viewers left, and able to see the complete left side of his face and just a little bit of the right. And a staff in his left hand. Do you think you could do something like that?

If you have the first Lord of the Rings movie, the way Gandalf's hat is about 27 minutes in is a good example.

Edited by Wiz Creations

I have attempted this a few times myself, but MS Paint only gets you so far.

In my own caching world, and among my fellow cachers, I am known as one who tends to ignore trails and just walk straight to the cache, as much so as possible, anyway. I know many of us do this. For some reason, doing a "bunkerdave" has come to be THE term, in my area, for any ill-planned approach to a cache. What I have tried to portray in my failed attempts at a logo/avatar is the idea of going straight from A to B, with some degree of increased risk to life and limb. I wonder if you might have some ideas. In the past when I have worked with designers, it was more fun to just tell them the IDEA and let them run with it...this has always resulted in far better creations than I had imagined.

So if you have any time, with all the requests here, I would love it. I plan on making the graphic into a rubber stamp, too, and maybe a patch for my gear and a decal for my car, if that helps.

Very nice of you to offer these services...maybe you ought to start a business!

Both of those definitely have uses...really like them!  The mouse/maze is an awesome avatar, whereas the woods/mountain/lake one would work better for a stamp/logo.  Any chance I could get some jpegs of these?

gps_hunt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

bd

I've sent the jpgs to bunkerdave.

Just to let you know, usually you can right-click on a picture, select "Save Picture As...", and then save it to your computer.

I am looking for someone to help me make an avatar. Is there anyone here that can help?

I am looking for something with a crawfish that can be used as a rubber stamp for cache logs along with use here.

Thanks

Here's an attempt....

ed0b48e2-0fcc-4ffd-823a-2f9d16074311.jpg

for inkstamps

d3bb6793-8f19-490f-99c4-17a9852db73e.jpg

e-mail me with an address if you'd like a file to take to printers/stamp makers.

DH

I am looking for someone to help me make an avatar. Is there anyone here that can help?

I am looking for something with a crawfish that can be used as a rubber stamp for cache logs along with use here.

Thanks

Here's an attempt....

ed0b48e2-0fcc-4ffd-823a-2f9d16074311.jpg

for inkstamps

d3bb6793-8f19-490f-99c4-17a9852db73e.jpg

e-mail me with an address if you'd like a file to take to printers/stamp makers.

DH

It looks really good, especially the font. The crawfish is ok. Do you have another crawfish to work with? I have been working on one. It's the one I'm using as an avatar now. I would like to make him bigger without the white back ground. I would like to get him red too.

Thanks so much for the help. I really like what you have put together. I can send you the psd file if you need it to work with too.

that hat will never look better! good job!

still wondering about doing something with the silhouette, like maybe superimposed over the "streaks" that are trailing the geocyclist or in the center of geocaching tiles, square or circular.

whatever i end up with i'll probably want to put on my sig card also.

thanks again!

here's a sample...

5eaf825d-f319-45a3-bb32-fd6984e69647.jpg

that is pretty cool :D

What I kinda have in my head is A rotti with the coller with the geocaching logo as dog tags and a cache in its mouth or something along that line. We called ourselves the junkyard dogs because of all the dogs we have and the rotti just happens to be my favorite.

the bad thing about having a visual idea in my head is I am so unartistic it is sad, and tring to get the idea down on paper free hand has left me frustrated :lol: So hope you all can help get this idea to screen.

Don't want the rotti to look to evil after all we are three girls and my husband.

Thanks, Nahtee

Is it possible for someone to make a teddybear sitting with a open treasure chest showcasing it's jewels. Maybe even with a crown on the head and necklaces around the neck and in the hands like the bear is checking out the goodies?

Edit: Oooops

Edited by Patudles

Amish Hacker - you rock my world. What a great service that you do!

I've got a challenge for ya:

My name is FatherPippy - I'm a priest (no jokes, please). I use the tagline "Seek and Ye Shall Find"

I've been using a Compass Rose (because of the dual symbolism - Cross and direction) - so...can you come up with something for me????

Is it possible for someone to make a teddybear sitting with a open treasure chest showcasing it's jewels.

I understand exactly what is being requested here, but I will refrain from the temptation of making the dangling participle avatar for this one, especially since FatherPippy is now watching this thread.

:anitongue:

Could anyone do anything with my avatar? It's so blah.

I have been an avid fishraiser for 5 years and have really gotten bit by the geocaching bug.....

Maybe something with the geocaching colors and the fish....something like the scotty dog....

oh well, you're the one with the creativity....I shouldn't suggest.

Thanks for anything you can do.

Faith,

the Aquariaqueen

Is it possible for someone to make a teddybear sitting with a open treasure chest showcasing it's jewels.

I understand exactly what is being requested here, but I will refrain from the temptation of making the dangling participle avatar for this one, especially since FatherPippy is now watching this thread.

:anicute:

:blink: Funny...I thought that, but couldn't bring myself to say it...