Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

:( It's me again. Now that I have this cool logo to use, my Geohubby says, "Why are WE wyze01?" He's got a point. I started out by myself but he quickly became obsessed as well. I was just using an old computer name I'd used for years whenever one was required. It DOESN'T really make sense when there are two of us! Dino Hunters (or any talented person..) can you add a lowercase "s" to the logo you made me so that we can be "a couple" again? It would read: wyze01s Sorry to be a pest, but I just made a deal with a printer I know to make me up a gazillion little waterproof labels to use. I need to get the change to him and I'm too art-challenged to know how to alter it!
Hey Dino, would you be willing to take a crack at mine

:o OK i have been watching this thread for the last couple of days it is awesome. I even told cisupete about it and you did a great job with her new logo/avatar. so here is my quest.

TEAM BUBBYMAC consists of myself (dad), mommy, and baby. I cache in a jeep grand cherokee, love football and the indianapolis colts (indianatailgaters.com) and hockey. the wife and myself realy like Signal the frog. if you can work your magic i would appreciate it. i would like to use th logo on everythingi do from now on. I'm getting ready to start a blog. I can accept all file types so getting them to me wount be a problem.

thanks in advance

oh yeah i use a etrex legend

TEAM bubbymac

bubbymac@joink.com

i have posted this before anf=g got no takers will someone please take a crack at a logo for me

Wow, these are so creative! I love doing stuff like this, but haven't felt inspired. Would you do one for me? PNW stands for Pacific Northwest, and the Wizard part is an inside joke between DH & I. We like kayaking, our Doberman, and of course, caching! DH is Irish, and I'm Scandinavian. Thanks!!

This is a request from another new cacher. Below is the message that he sent to me. If you can help him out, please post it here.

Here is the jpg that I had in mind for my avatar or at least modifying it. I got this someplace on the internet and I am sure it is copyrighted, so it will have to be modified somewhat. I surely don't want to infringe on someone's copyright.

Since my id is the handle of Losel2, which losel means "Worthless person, loser, wasteful, or thriftless," perhaps he could make it with this guy pulling out his pocket or pockets out with his hand or hands, showing that there is nothing in them. Or, just come up with his own idea. Don't care.

Smiley

a50f76ee-f4e1-4adc-aad5-77de7b5fa86f.jpg

Ok, not a request for an avatar, but rather a small banner. I'd like something we can stick on cache pages, etc. to promote our geocaching group. Central PA Geocachers, representing the heart of the Keystone state. Nothing to intricate, preferably something that would transfer nicely to a stamp if I decide to go that route, too.

Anybody care to take a shot at it?

I remember... way back... when I got my avatar! I was sooooooo excited. I do believe it was Mr. AmishHacker himself who did such a wonderful job on my avatar.

But, some nice other geocacher just emailed me and pointed out that my finger-spelled word actually says "S E A R C U" instead of "S E A R C H."

All this time... I am just so clueless!

So, Mr. Amish Hacker, anyone? Can you help me out here?

Momma Marauder

This is a request from another new cacher.  Below is the message that he sent to me.  If you can help him out, please post it here.

Here is the jpg that I had in mind for my avatar or at least modifying it.  I got this someplace on the internet and I am sure it is copyrighted, so it will have to be modified somewhat.  I surely don't want to infringe on someone's copyright.

Since my id is the handle of Losel2, which losel means "Worthless person, loser, wasteful, or thriftless," perhaps he could make it with this guy pulling out his pocket or pockets out with his hand or hands, showing that there is nothing in them.  Or, just come up with his own idea.  Don't care.

Smiley

a50f76ee-f4e1-4adc-aad5-77de7b5fa86f.jpg

I've been contacted again about this one, but am just not capable of being this artistic. Any takers?

I'm looking for hlep with a slight modification of my Avatar. I would like to have the yellow, green and orange on the flag tweaked a bit so tht they are closer to the GC colors. I have tried some modifications myself, but everything ends up black.

Edited by Baxter-MD

Hi,

I'm working on starting a geocaching group for the State of South Dakota.

To start I'm going to creat a simple web page along with a forum.

I'm not a very artistic person at all, but I would like to have the web page attractive looking.

It would be great if someone could come up with a nice looking logo for the page.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Hey Dino, would you be willing to take a crack at mine

:P OK i have been watching this thread for the last couple of days it is awesome. I even told cisupete about it and you did a great job with her new logo/avatar. so here is my quest.

TEAM BUBBYMAC consists of myself (dad), mommy, and baby. I cache in a jeep grand cherokee, love football and the indianapolis colts (indianatailgaters.com) and hockey. the wife and myself realy like Signal the frog. if you can work your magic i would appreciate it. i would like to use th logo on everythingi do from now on. I'm getting ready to start a blog. I can accept all file types so getting them to me wount be a problem.

thanks in advance

TEAM bubbymac

bubbymac@joink.com

still waiting for someone to hook me up with one.

i now use a vist c

Can i get an avatar with the state of alabama outline and a star in my city (florence) its the NW corner and a Etrex Legend in the Middle?

Thankx.

Just playin' around here, but I came up with this:

Alabama.gif

Someone more experienced with PhotoShop or PhotoPaint will probably provide something more refined.

Can i get an avatar with the state of alabama outline and a star in my city (florence) its the NW corner and a Etrex Legend in the Middle?

Thankx.

bama2.jpg

cool, (dont wanna be picky but i dont even see my county on the map,, lol

Edited by will2003

Thankx.

SEE PIC ABOVE

cool, (dont wanna be picky but i dont even see my county on the map,, lol

I don't know how I did that. I think I got all the counties on there but I managed to cut off the very top of the image somehow without realizing it. :P Lemme see if I can't fix it somehow.

Ok, not a request for an avatar, but rather a small banner.  I'd like something we can stick on cache pages, etc. to promote our geocaching group.  Central PA Geocachers, representing the heart of the Keystone state.  Nothing to intricate, preferably something that would transfer nicely to a stamp if I decide to go that route, too.

Anybody care to take a shot at it?

I tried to make it simple and easily transferable to a stamp, as requested.

'Hope it works!

CPAG.jpg

Wow, these are so creative!  I love doing stuff like this, but haven't felt inspired.  Would you do one for me?  PNW stands for Pacific Northwest, and the Wizard part is an inside joke between DH & I.  We like kayaking, our Doberman, and of course, caching!  DH is Irish, and I'm Scandinavian.  Thanks!!

dobiekayak.jpg

Hey Dino,  would you be willing to take a crack at mine

:P OK i have been watching this thread for the last couple of days it is awesome. I even told cisupete about it and you did a great job with her new logo/avatar. so here is my quest.

thanks in advance

TEAM bubbymac

bubbymac@joink.com

i have posted this before anf=g got no takers will someone please take a crack at a logo for me

Couldn't use Signal the Frog because of the copyright issue. Tried making one anyway. 'Hope ya like it.

bubbymac.jpg

Sorry if someone has already asked this but I don't have time to read through all 22 pages.

How do you write something underneath you avatar picture that shows to the left of your posts? I tried finding some way to do it, but was unsuccesful. Right now it says tadpole under my picture so is there a way to change that?

Thanks for any advice.

Edited by Briggzz

We are new to this hobby but I think we are hooked! If someone could make us an avatar, that would be wonderful!

Our name: fishfam because we are a family that fishes for salmon and steelhead alot. DH is a fish snob though and any other fish would offend him. B)

There are 6 of us, 4 boys, dh and myself. something that signifies salmon or trout fishing and the 6 of us would be appreciated. The kids range in age from 11-2.

Tam

Sorry if someone has already asked this but I don't have time to read through all 22 pages.

How do you write something underneath you avatar picture that shows to the left of your posts? I tried finding some way to do it, but was unsuccesful. Right now it says tadpole under my picture so is there a way to change that?

Thanks for any advice.

I'm not sure, but I think you might have to have at least 10 posts to change that text.

But, when you have achieved the number that allows it, you make the change from your Profile page where it says "Edit your profile."

On the next page is a place where you can write in your "Forum Title."