Avatar Creation Requests, Submissions, And Help.

I would like an avatar of two swans facing each other to form an almost heart shape please and if you could squeeze an etrex yellow into the picture  (tastefully) that would be great.

Otherwise a modification of the existing avatar to put a GPS in the leading girls hand.

SOme great work on here well impressed!!!!!

473acbc6-bb1b-486a-b7c5-5411c25819fe.jpg

I don't need an avatar, but I do need a new Logo.

Edited by JMBella
Could someone come up with a wicked looking cat for us to use?  A Wampus Cat is a folktale creature that is supposedly a sign that the Devil himself is nearby.  We're not devilish people, we just enjoy good spooky folktales!  The Wampus Cat description as I've heard it is that it's a little bigger than a house cat, walks upright on its hind legs, has a forked tail and red glowing eyes.  If it were holding a Magellan SporTrak Color, that would be way too cool!  Just keep in mind that there's 2 kids on our Team, so not too evil looking!

cool stuff here...

Thanks for the suggestion, Dagg. I had tried the ole Google search, but I just haven't seen anything that I really liked...at least nothing that wasn't copyrighted material!

If ya'll won't mind to indulge me I would like to request an avatar (and an image to use on my forthcoming sig item that I haven't figured out yet.

Here's my idea:

I'm overweight (I'm working on it but it's going to take a while) and my nickname is Hambone (my last name is Hamilton and my build leads to the obvious!)

I would like to an avatar/sig item that shows a hog (North Carolina is the hog capital , and best BBQ around IMHO, of the world)doing something a fat person (such as myself would do).

In my mind self depreaciating humor is the best so let them fly, I will not be offended in the least!!

Finally. A topic that got me to quit lurking! :) I just can't believe you all are sharing your talents like this! I'm relatively new to Geocaching, but since discovering it in November, it has pretty much consumed my life! I would love an avatar that could be used on signature items (micros too - we live in N. Ohio!) My Geoname is WYZE01 and I am female and cache with my Geohubby. I am NOT into owls and I don't wear glasses (yet) - I know WYZE01 lends itself to both. I do love dogs...big...dogs like goldens or shepherds. We use a Garmin Etrek Legend (blue). I'm a bit geeky. We love the outdoors. Have a 4x4 SUV. Especially crave anything w/the geocaching colors! :D Don't want anything evil or mean looking. A fun or mysterious look would be cool. Thanks for any ideas!!

I like your cat/hound one, but here's an alternate try.....

777a5d5f-4e06-4c9e-93b1-a2401fca796d.jpg

Oh my gosh Dino Hunters

I can't believe how awsome that is. My love of Basset Hounds is second only to my love of airplanes (hence my name skycop)

Can I have your permission to use this on my new business cards?

Thank you so much....I had this very idea in my head but was never able to get it on paper.

Bob :unsure:

Sky Cop.

Sorry for the delays....

I think this guys head looks more like a real hound.

5a88940e-5118-4f00-8299-b2b02ddc6f54.jpg

Here is just the dog and plane a bit bigger.....

SKYPLANE.jpg

My Geoname is WYZE01 and I am female and cache with my Geohubby. I am NOT into owls and I don't wear glasses (yet) - I know WYZE01 lends itself to both. ... Especially crave anything w/the geocaching colors! :unsure: Don't want anything evil or mean looking. A fun or mysterious look would be cool. Thanks for any ideas!!

How about ...

09ec1dbd-2e2c-4a10-8afa-07293ab713c4.jpg

Any help would be gratefully received.... I can not get any inspiration for 'Harrogate Hunters'

Harrogate is in the Middle of North Yorkshire, The North Yorkshire Dales are close, with dry stone walls, sheep etc.

Any help would be better than what I have got !

HH - this was an attempt to "illustrate" yet alter one of the photos in your gallery. Feel free to...

a: enjoy it

b: not use it

c: be offended and ask me to remove it from GC.com

:blink:

af3eb322-3e13-46ab-91cb-c42e0d39460a.jpg

I can't stand it any longer. I've been lurking all day looking at the really creative avatars that people have been designing. I don't have an avatar yet, mainly because I can't seem to come up with anything unique and I don't have that much computer talent. Maybe you can help me.

Team name is Low on Cache, we are from Texas, like anything western or with horses. I'm a nerdy science teacher. Love Napoleon Dynamite. Relatively new to Geocaching. Usa a Garmine E-map GPSr. Would like anything that is eclectic or a bit edgy.

I can be patient (haven't had an avatar since I started in Nov.). Thanks in advance for your input!

D.H.

I know I've got an Avatar already, but its more of a "placeholder" right now. Looking for something which involves an ongoing parody about pandas, gnomes, and Talaban Squirrels. And, oh ya, Endangered Larch Mtn Salamanders.

When you look at the profile, you'll know who I am.

BTW....The small package is on its way....had to fill out a Customs Form, kinda took me by surprise.

GmC

Edited by Go-mad-Cow

I bounced into this topic today and was shocked to see such great avatars! :lol:

Our team name is GeoDawn. That's Geo for George and Dawn for (you guessed it) Dawn. I had attempted to find some sort of cartoonish avatar of earth with a male face and the sun with a female face peeking over. Does that make any sense? I would ultimately like something that I can also add to buffalo nickels or other signature items.

Any ideas?

If I have my settings right, here's one I did myself. The team consists of myself and 3 kids ages 9, 8, and nearly 7. While they're only with me every other weekend, we almost always include caching in the 2 days we have. I've printed this logo onto T-shirt transfer paper, and made shirts for each of us to wear while on the hunt!

:rolleyes: OK i have been watching this thread for the last couple of days it is awesome. I even told cisupete about it and you did a great job with her new logo/avatar. so here is my quest.

TEAM BUBBYMAC consists of myself (dad), mommy, and baby. I cache in a jeep grand cherokee, love football and the indianapolis colts (indianatailgaters.com) and hockey. the wife and myself realy like Signal the frog. if you can work your magic i would appreciate it. i would like to use th logo on everythingi do from now on. I'm getting ready to start a blog. I can accept all file types so getting them to me wount be a problem.

thanks in advance

oh yeah i use a etrex legend

TEAM bubbymac

bubbymac@joink.com :P

Edited by Team BubbyMac

This thread is AWESOME! I hav ebeen searching for one myself.

Team Bubba Cache

Myself, wife and 3 year old. We live in Alabama and hey, you got to go with a name like Bubba, LOL. I teach high school history and law. I use a Garmin Yellow Rhino. Any ideas?

Edited by Bubba Cache
Thoughts yet?

Okay, okay.... its a bump.

M-T-P

I like your new one.

After shrinking it to 75 pixels, I have a couple of comments.

1: If you could enlarge the space shuttle it would likely show up better at that small size.

2: The small cloud to the lower left of the "M" ends up looking a bit like an underscore character when shrunk, so the letters look like

"_M-P-T"

You might want to darken or remove that cloud.

Hope that was the kind of constructive comments you are looking for.

..DH..

Thats exactly the sort of feedback I want. Thanks for taking a look! I haven't even thought about the shrinking part yet.

What about these modifications? They are both with your suggested modifications, I just shrunk the second one to 75 also.

bb15a096-c1c0-45d8-a5cb-aada037ec6d5.jpg

962f7f24-51b6-4af7-a051-9ab044f89cd3.jpg

Edited by M-T-P

Hey Dino, would you be willing to take a crack at mine

:mad: OK i have been watching this thread for the last couple of days it is awesome. I even told cisupete about it and you did a great job with her new logo/avatar. so here is my quest.

TEAM BUBBYMAC consists of myself (dad), mommy, and baby. I cache in a jeep grand cherokee, love football and the indianapolis colts (indianatailgaters.com) and hockey. the wife and myself realy like Signal the frog. if you can work your magic i would appreciate it. i would like to use th logo on everythingi do from now on. I'm getting ready to start a blog. I can accept all file types so getting them to me wount be a problem.

thanks in advance

oh yeah i use a etrex legend

TEAM bubbymac

bubbymac@joink.com

Edited by Team BubbyMac