Caching Near Fisher

Wine Lovers

<_< Hello there. I will be visiting my Sister and Brother-in-laws new house in Fisher, Indiana in a couple weeks from Conn. and I am trying to plan my caches. Can anyone help me? I am looking not so much for quantitiy as I am quaility, beautiful places to visit, etc. Thank you all for the help. Edited by Wine Lovers

Hey Torry, that was not a very informative reply "thoroughly packed ... You can search by the zip code for a quick list." I am sure that Wine Lovers already thought of that. :rolleyes: Instead what he wants is quality caches. Knowledge that us Indiana people could provide him. Not being near Fishers myself I wouldn't mind some pointers as well.

A couple of the better caches that I have found nearby include

The Fort (1d63)

Barts Cache (3070)

both of the above are in Ft. Harrison state park, a very nice place to hike around

Chris' secret (54D8)

Some that are just ok

Inlow (GCP6)

ClayXC (GZVQ)

One that is bad (but is in Ft. Harrison so it has that going for it)

Mutt+Jeff (H6Y7)

Thanks for throwing Clay XC on here, we are joint owners of it with Turmousour. If you are planning on going to the Carmel area, please check out our Heatage Geocache. It is in a great park, and is a lot of fun. If you are up for some bushwacking, try the Carmel Hidden Corner CITO. This is an excellent cache in an area that hardly anyone knows about. Not a long hike, but no trail. If you are looking for a challenge, hunt Carmel Riverside Cache. It is in an extremely nice park, is one of our most popular and most liked caches, and is very close to our Carmel Christmas Cache. Have fun on your trip!

Ohh, didn't see that you were a premium member! Please also check our latest and greatest cache, Pioneer Graveyard Reserection. It is one of the best caches in the area, you shouldn't miss it! By looking at a cache map, Christmas and Riverside are the closest Carmel caches to the Fisher's area. The only cache really IN Fishers is Knot too hard. We just found it, and it is OK, but nothing special. Hope this helps!

Hey Torry, that was not a very informative reply "thoroughly packed ... You can search by the zip code for a quick list." I am sure that Wine Lovers already thought of that. <_< Instead what he wants is quality caches. Knowledge that us Indiana people could provide him. Not being near Fishers myself I wouldn't mind some pointers as well.

A couple of the better caches that I have found nearby include

The Fort (1d63)

Barts Cache (3070)

both of the above are in Ft. Harrison state park, a very nice place to hike around

Chris' secret (54D8)

Some that are just ok

Inlow (GCP6)

ClayXC (GZVQ)

One that is bad (but is in Ft. Harrison so it has that going for it)

Mutt+Jeff (H6Y7)

Sorrrr-reeeeee! Sheesh. I thought the search was the reason for the game.

Well, as long as we are pluging caches...I would recommend mine: Miss Nells Plot. I have also enjoyed the 'Will and Bill' caches I've found, most have been a pretty good challenge. (Carmel Riverside is an evil hide) If you enjoy looking for micros, you might try the Carmel Theatre Cache. I've yet to find it, but I did spend a good amount of time searching for it (if you do find it...tell me where it is) :back: