Secret Cache Missions!!!!

avroair

They all look tremendously creative!! You should work on those Clancy video games!!

One question - what does: SUBMIT LOGS AS MISSIONS mean?

SUBMIT LOGS AS MISSIONS mean?

Means... please stay in your Secret Agent persona while logging your visit.

Such as...

Insertion @ 0130 hrs.

Didn't have intel maps of area and was forced to depend on GPS coords from previous tactical mission! No problems finding insertion point. Encountered some unfriendlies and resorted to stealth mode at the first objective. Near end of mission, tube immitter device was nearing its low power cycle. Had to grab a mini slinky and scoot.

Be creative :lol:

if it wasn't 2AM I be out there right now!

Cache Mission HQ here.

Seems the enemy complexes close at 10 p.m. You can insert at night but we will disavow and knowledge of your missions if you get caught. Any mission can be completed in the dark, just remember to apply your camo paint and bring a light emitting device.

CMHQ out. :lol:

Cache Mission HQ:

Walked thru all 'Theaters of Operations" today to verify no mission has been compromised... Green lights, fellow agents... all missions are GO, repeat all missions are GO... remember your cache log sheets and standard equipment. Enemy mosquitoes are patroling so bring your portable anti-bug canisters.

Good Luck <_<

Mission Briefing Closed.

<_< Cache Mission HQ:

Couple of updates to the mission log. Intel spotted so unfriendlies in the vicinity of the cache... they moved it slightly... I proceeded in stealth mode to return and update the clue.

Make sure you print out new logs for:

Cache Mission 4: McMillan's Doctrine

Cache Mission 2: BeloRussia

Good luck!

if it wasn't 2AM I be out there right now!

Cache Mission HQ here.

Seems the enemy complexes close at 10 p.m. You can insert at night but we will disavow and knowledge of your missions if you get caught. Any mission can be completed in the dark, just remember to apply your camo paint and bring a light emitting device.

CMHQ out. :back:

Ah... this we learned in the couple hours of my life spent in NJ. We were undetected, but our car wasn't as stealthy. It didn't even know it was in a park! You guys sure have expensive tickets there!

Just a note for secret agents who don't bring cache pages. Mission 6 cannot be completed with out first completing 1-4 (not 5) and all cache missions 1-5 are NOT sequential so you can hit them in any order.

In terms of rating from easier to harder:

cache mission 3

cache mission 2

cache mission 5

cache mission 1

cache mission 4

cache mission 6

Hope this helps! Don't get caught, be discreet and follow the directions!

CM HQ

:lol:

LOL!! Go ahead...poke fun!! I was beginning to think my GPS was not capable of projecting my waypoint in meters!! It was such a simple oversight, but I chalk it all up to the learning curve. In all honesty, it made finding the cache a little more fun! Now I want to do more caches that contain waypoint projection <_<

Kar

Hello agents CMHQ here,

Special Cache Mission kudos to agents of Team Total Perspective Vortex who completed both missions 1 and 2 in a torrid downpour with heavy enemy activity reported!

Reciever for cache mission 2 has new batteries and spares in the hold.

CMHQ out.

Well...I did it! I finally completed them! Took me quite awhile to get these all done, but I did it! I had fun doing these caches and I look forward to more unique caches such as these. Great job Mark, on a fun (albeit long) series of caches!! :P

I had wanted to do these with Serg312, but once I heard he was offered and accepted a job in Baltimore, I figured my chances were slim in ever finding them with him... Sorry Buddy :P

I am happy to hear that you are doing what you always wanted to do, hope you'll still have time to cache :D

Kar of TS!!

Congrats Kar! I was not so lucky, the evil master mind pushed me down the slide into the puddle of water! That's what I get for venturing with my Reeboks on instead of my standard issue army boots.

BTW, this series is not lame. It's easily in my top ten even the top three.

Now that things are back in order, I'll need to head up there and beat that evil mastermind into submission. :(

Went out to check on all the cache missions. All cache mission are up and running again. Stage 1 for Mission 6 is operational. Congrats to the following agents who have preservered through the ordeal or double agents, spies, faulty equipment and CMHQ bungles.

* * * Cache Mission Roll of Honor * * *

Kber

dhenning25

BassoonPilot

SplicingDan

Crouching Hiker, Hidden Cache

Team Shibby

BMSquared

If any of you know the new combo 'deactivation code' to the lock box at mission 5 please LMK. :laughing: