Top Posters

I can pretty much guarantee you that the winner will not be Team GPSaxophone. The winner will be whomever the moderators bet on. We will just put all the other contenders on moderated posting. ;)

BrianSnat, you still have my PayPal info., right?

Great!! Now, all you mods hold back the posts until I get to 10k...at this rate in about 25 years. You will be well rewarded! ;)

El Diablo

I have been watching many of the frequent posters in here...some have 5,6, even 7000 posts and more! Anyone want to bet on just who will be first to break the 10K mark? ;)

I don't know who is going to win that, but with an avatar like yours, I would bet the male posting population hope its you!

I can pretty much guarantee you that the winner will not be Team GPSaxophone. The winner will be whomever the moderators bet on. We will just put all the other contenders on moderated posting. ;)

So you will hold everyone back until I catch up right??? ;)

Think Fried Green Tomatos here...I am older, and have more money... ;)

How about who reaches 10k and doesn't post have more posts in AS then in other threads. I think that's a goal worth striving for.

Um....did you ever think its the AS thread that keeps the moderators sane..?

And most of us in there do post elsewhere to be helpful, but after a year or more, the posts have repeated endlessly, and someone else is only too eager to pick up the torch. ;)

How about who reaches 10k and doesn't post have more posts in  AS then in other threads. I think that's a goal worth striving for.

And most of us in there do post elsewhere to be helpful, but after a year or more, the posts have repeated endlessly, and someone else is only too eager to pick up the torch. ;)

AS is the one place on these forums anyone can go and post off topic as much as they want and not get flamed for it. strange, for a thread that so many posters say they never read, a lot of people seem to know everything that goes on in there. we have fun. if you don't want to have fun, fine. we do.

How about who reaches 10k and doesn't post have more posts in  AS then in other threads. I think that's a goal worth striving for.

AS is the one place on these forums anyone can go and post off topic as much as they want and not get flamed for it. strange, for a thread that so many posters say they never read, a lot of people seem to know everything that goes on in there. we have fun. if you don't want to have fun, fine. we do.

And I would add that for the amount of posts in that thread, there has been very few warnings given out. The AS thread keeps the mayhem in one spot...take it or leave it.

Sane? Are we looking at the same Abject Silliness? ;)

Sane? Are we looking at the same Abject Silliness? ;)

Well we all are sane for the most part...except Torry, but then he isn't insane, he just has too many mouths to feed, and evil is not necessarily insane. ;)

I have been watching many of the frequent posters in here...some have 5,6, even 7000 posts and more! Anyone want to bet on just who will be first to break the 10K mark?  :lol:

I don't know who is going to win that, but with an avatar like yours, I would bet the male posting population hope its you!

Yeah, not really an appropriate avatar for a family friendly forum.

Not saying I don't like it, just not really appropriate.

I have been watching many of the frequent posters in here...some have 5,6, even 7000 posts and more! Anyone want to bet on just who will be first to break the 10K mark?  :lol:

Nothing wrong with the avatar. I don't see people trying to get the Victoria Secret stores in the mall closed because of the posters they hang in the windows.

Nothing wrong with the avatar. I don't see people trying to get the Victoria Secret stores in the mall closed because of the posters they hang in the windows.

The part that is not appropriate is that I don't want to be thinking of her when I see 360s name or vise versa. I've met him and he's not nearly as hot. :lol:

And most of us in there do post elsewhere to be helpful, but after a year or more, the posts have repeated endlessly, and someone else is only too eager to pick up the torch. :lol:

And I would add that for the amount of posts in that thread, there has been very few warnings given out. The AS thread keeps the mayhem in one spot...take it or leave it.

Mayhem. You call that mayhem? I call it a refuge.

I can pretty much guarantee you that the winner will not be Team GPSaxophone. The winner will be whomever the moderators bet on. We will just put all the other contenders on moderated posting. :lol:

I'm am so disappointed. I thought, you KA, above all else would stay above the fray and not stoop so low as to accept any kind of bribe. :lol:

Yeah, right.

When the lead group gets to 10K, the one with the fewest McPosts should win. IMO.

Sn :lol:  :lol: gans

define mcpost. :lol:

Hey, uperdooper, I'll be in Gaylord this weekend and may even hit a cache or two. :lol:

i'll be in gaylord monday thru thursday getting my 100th cache. my brother Hysteria lives there.

Edited by uperdooper

And most of us in there do post elsewhere to be helpful, but after a year or more, the posts have repeated endlessly, and someone else is only too eager to pick up the torch. :lol:

I got a few cogs in the gears. :lol:

When the lead group gets to 10K, the one with the fewest McPosts should win. IMO.

Hey, uperdooper, I'll be in Gaylord this weekend and may even hit a cache or two. :lol:

i'll be in gaylord monday thru thursday getting my 100th cache. my brother Hysteria lives there.

Yeah, I know he does, thats why I mentioned it. I've done one or two of his caches before.

Anyway, back to 10,000 posts, do they all have to be on topic?

;)

I can pretty much guarantee you that the winner will not be Team GPSaxophone.  The winner will be whomever the moderators bet on.  We will just put all the other contenders on moderated posting.  :lol:

I'm am so disappointed. I thought, you KA, above all else would stay above the fray and not stoop so low as to accept any kind of bribe. :lol:

Yeah, right.

Quit trying to take my babysitting job :lol:

I need the money to buy a repair kit for my "girlfriend". She seems to have developed a pin hole. :lol:

Edited by Stunod

Yeah, I know he does, thats why I mentioned it. I've done one or two of his caches before.

;)

If yes, it makes it really easy in AS. ;)

I can pretty much guarantee you that the winner will not be Team GPSaxophone.  The winner will be whomever the moderators bet on.  We will just put all the other contenders on moderated posting.  :lol:

Yeah, right.

Quit trying to take my babysitting job :lol:

I need the money to buy a repair kit for my "girlfriend". She seems to have developed a pin hole. :lol:

Stunod, I would not think about taking your babysitting job away from you. You worked long and hard to get it. You can keep it.

So what happened? One of your feathers get stuck the wrong way?

on topic:  my brother Hysteria will never get 10,000 posts.

umc, try his triple play starting with holy hilltop batman.

back on topic:  i will probably get 10,000 posts.  :lol:

Yes, but what percentage will be outside of AS? Right now you're only at about 25%. :lol:

I should talk. :lol:

Edited by Webfoot
on topic: my brother Hysteria will never get 10,000 posts.

umc, try his triple play starting with holy hilltop batman.

back on topic: i will probably get 10,000 posts. :lol:

OT, will do.

OT, I bet you will at this rate, didn't realize you hit 4,000. I've been away.

The part that is not appropriate is that I don't want to be thinking of her when I see 360s name or vise versa.  I've met him and he's not nearly as hot. :lol:

He's even, um...less hot...when trying to extinguish a campfire :lol:

Are you kidding? I almost had the last roasted weenie of the campout there....

Hey, SOMEONE had to make sure the fire was out....

The part that is not appropriate is that I don't want to be thinking of her when I see 360s name or vise versa.  I've met him and he's not nearly as hot. :lol:

i think we should all just let this one go. :lol:

on topic: if you go by average number of posts, since the first post, i average 21 per day. i started in nov. '03.

Hey, uperdooper, I'll be in Gaylord this weekend and may even hit a cache or two. ;)

;)

If yes, it makes it really easy in AS. :P

Uper's got a lock on that one :lol:

Did I say the mayhem was IN the AS thread? :lol:

I'm not touching that one :lol::lol:

Did I say the mayhem was IN the AS thread? :lol:

It looks like you did.