Premium Membership

2GeoGrannies

Ten to 14 days is normal. I am sure that right now is a particularly bad time because of the push to get the yellow jeep travel bugs shipped out. Imagine attaching 5,000 tags to 5,000 jeeps and packing them up. I hear they are even using child labor.

I don't post often. I'm a "lurker". But I have to say that to be able to go to a website with "live" chat, see a user express a concern that a payment has not been received or that service seems to be slow, and then to have the "Founder and CEO" jump in, run to his office, look at the unprocessed checks and then promise to look again tomorrow is so amazingly out of the ordinary that I think I might not be in Kansas any more. :lol:

Ten to 14 days is normal.  I am sure that right now is a particularly bad time because of the push to get the yellow jeep travel bugs shipped out.  Imagine attaching 5,000 tags to 5,000 jeeps and packing them up.  I hear they are even using child labor.

I asked a similar question and Keystone Approver answered it pretty much the same way. And he was dead-on right, so... Good luck, and welcome to the club!

(EDIT: Thanks KA!)

Edited by New England n00b
Ten to 14 days is normal.  I am sure that right now is a particularly bad time because of the push to get the yellow jeep travel bugs shipped out.  Imagine attaching 5,000 tags to 5,000 jeeps and packing them up.  I hear they are even using child labor.

I asked a similar question and Keystone Approver answered it pretty much the same way. And he was dead-on right, so... Good luck, and welcome to the club!

(EDIT: Thanks KA!)

Yes, that's correct. Whenever this question is asked, I post my "ten to fourteen days" answer, and combine it with the excuse of the day. This week the theme is "Yellow Jeeps are keeping everyone busy."

Jeremy pays me a *lot* of good money to make these posts. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve.